Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher (1522 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by HezronLorraine(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Happy birthday to Ify Bash.

Hopefully my e-mail is the first he receives this day.

I really don't know what to say.
Knowing you is a great blessing in my life.I can't get thank you enough for the way you trained me.I went from being your literature student to your best friend.you were the closest person I ever shared things with.

You were always there when I needed you.you were a strong pillar that held me in place .in times of trouble,you were a comforter after God.

You knew my every being,you taught me beyond what I knew.you impacted into my life a spirit of excellence.I made you my refuge when I'm down.never for once did you turn me down.

Jogging behind you then in school,the chats in your office or the other priviledges you allowed me that no other student enjoyed.

Your lifestyle has been a daily inspiration in my life.you taught me to always be true in everthing I do.
Your kind words paid off in my life.

You are an idol to behold,you once put your health and job on the line just to provide me with security.I can never forget that till date.you shaped me in every form to be a trail-blazer.
You explained the life I never knew to me.you changed me in a great way.

All I can say is thank You sooo Mucccch.
My words cannot repay your dedication to me.

Thank you and happy birthday.

Yours Forever.
Hezron Lorraine.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2013

But guy, you get weird name o.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by HezronLorraine(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
But guy, you get weird name o.
sorry,not my fault.we should ask my parents.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2013

Where are you from?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by HezronLorraine(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
Where are you from?
I'm a Lagosian.
Half nigerian/half norwegian
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm a Lagosian.
Half nigerian/half norwegian
_

Damn! Too bad you're taken. I have this weakness for "exotic" blokes.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by HezronLorraine(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Damn! Too bad you're taken. I have this weakness for "exotic" blokes.
lmao.sorry.the number you dialed is not available at the moment.please try again later.thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Agrika: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2013
@ poster please re-edit this post and remove the names you added including yours, this is nigeria and its not safe...from your diary i already know who u are even refering to.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by HezronLorraine(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Agrika: @ poster please re-edit this post and remove the names you added including yours, this is nigeria and its not safe...from your diary i already know who u are even refering to.
my name is my moniker on NL already,really nothing much to hide.the celeberant is in the US,he's in a much safer environment.I'm safe and protected with eagle's wings here in Nigeria.whoever has diabloical plans against me would be prepared to meet his/her grave faster than they imagine,I'll give them a battle of life both physical and spiritual.
My identity is well protected.

IT IS WELL
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2013

Uh huh. That's what they all say.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Teacher by Airforce1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: my name is my moniker on NL already,really nothing much to hide.the celeberant is in the US,he's in a much safer environment.I'm safe and protected with eagle's wings here in Nigeria.whoever has diabloical plans against me would be prepared to meet his/her grave faster than they imagine,I'll give them a battle of life both physical and spiritual.
My identity is well protected.

IT IS WELL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly / Nigerian Police Force In-hummane Act / Do U Follow This Instruction When You Buy Hollandia Yoghurt??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.