Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? (3007 Views)

Enjoy This Strong Words To Keep On Live / Let's Find Our Birthday Mates Here, It's Gonna Be Fun. / Some Women Breastfeeding Animals...oh My God!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Why am I getting the feeling that it is going to be a beautiful year?
I was looking so forward to this coming year that I didn't even trip for Xmas
I had my mind set on the new year and now that it's almost here I am excited about it.
I have been singing and dancing all morning----

Oh happy day, oh happy day-----when Jesus washed, and gave us a brand new year. Oh happy day
Who said that we are not going to rock this year? Rock it, rock it, rock it. Rock it your way, rock it with success
rock it with longevity, rock it with success. Rock it with everything that your heart desires.
Hey Boko boyz note that we want no slackness and badness this year. What do you want Boko Boyz? Want some loving?
Hey Wives and mothers please give Boko boyz enough loving to chill them down.
We want peace and development in our society.
May the year be beautiful for us people!

Oh happy day Ivynwa sings and dances on into the shower room and dances on and on as the water cascades down
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by mamalola19: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
^This lady is funny for sure. Some bubbly energy you've got grin
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2011
tequilla?

Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
Oh Gosh Mr OK-NV, i want sweet pictures and positive wordings. How about some music?
Didn't you hear that "Ain't no slackness this year?
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
is this better?

Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by SAFO(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ivyyyy u don kolo eeee but notin spoil me sef don drink the sapele water ooo

Woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me sef dey kirikata follow join u in the new year with my wooden bra , oh gal see my coste grin grin grin grin
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
;d

Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ivyyyy u don kolo eeee but notin spoil me sef don drink the sapele water ooo

Woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me sef dey kirikata follow join u in the new year with my wooden bra , oh gal see my coste grin grin grin grin

Idowu Sweet, happy new year to you!
Abeg wetin be the Sapele water? Give me some make i follow you drink. It's a new year!
I know say wateva e be no go kill person.
Did you say "wooden bra?" You girl sef, you soji no be small and your slangs and lyrics rocks nowadays.
I must come and undergo some Naija slang 101 under your school of naija slangs.

Abeg mey we dance and soji people! It's a new ye-e-e-aa-a-a-r-r-r-. Make some no-o-o-i-i-i-is-s-s-s-e-e-e-e-e!

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPo5wWmKEaI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315"[/flash]
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2012

Post deleted for some reasons. I shared this good news
out of joy and happiness but have cause to delete it.

I appreciate much that you are happy for me.
May God keep blessing us all.
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 5:58am On Jan 01, 2012
Hi Idowu, you ready for the Tuface joke now?
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 6:16am On Jan 01, 2012
Girl where did you go, thought we planned to jam here?
I go jam you later gotta go now.
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2012
Ivyyyyy my sweet poraro ,d only alomo bitters in my high life, d only jegede dats livs me ajascofied,d reason my baka standa like coffee table,d space in my teeth,gallll u 100 much jare.Happy new year my darling as always I normally say a prayer for my own, oya Badosky wan shower u annoiting,wen you finish reading the below shout a big amen to claim every bit ok.

Ivy as you have entered the new year in good health and happiness, God will not permit anyone /power to harm ur life, He will ensure ur safety.D problems beyond u and d challenges in ur life God will silence dem for u. He will lift u up and anoint u
wt d oil of favour, victory, elevation, joy and success.Wherever u r u will not lack the finest things in life,ur needs will be met super naturally. D enemies will surrender to u willingly,God will so bless & enlarge u dt d enemies will be looking up to u for help. They will bow to u in shame because its a moment for them to testify the mercy of the Lord upon your life.Once again welcome to ur year of testimonies,Happy new year Nne #1.Areaaaaaaaaaaa WoiiiiIiiiiiiiiyyyyyyi!!! cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2012
Oh dear, I am so touched you took time out to say that wonderful prayer for me.

May this year be beautiful for you in all ramifications and aspects of your life.
Uncountless blessings are already yours, you shall be protected from all angles.
No evil shall befall, the angels shall guard you from all directions even in a 3d dimension (smile!)
Prosperity is yours, the glory of the Lord shall be yours.
There's this word of God that appealed to me last night it says.
"God will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations"
Alleluiah!

Abeg forgive me my naija slang vocabs is lean nowadays, you must package me with some dear so that I go dey follow you blow that.
How about that our Tuface Joke, make I go come, I go still gist you that later okay Baby. Remain blessed in all 3D Dimension.
Idowu-o-o there is this musician that ever since he started watching 3D movies, all the lyrics of his songs must have 3d as part of the lyrics. I will find his song and post here for you to hear. You go laugh tire. I go return girlie, catch ya.
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2012
Id girl, here is our joke-----

A young Nigerian girl on realizing that she is pregnant tried hard to hide it from her mother to no avail until one day her mother found out and katakata come blow. Her mother started questioning to know how she ended up pregnant and the following heated conversation ensued:

Mother: (Shouting at her daughter) Who give you bele?

Daughter:  (kept silent and was trembling and crying)

Mother: (shouting harder) Tell me who give you bele before I kill you?

Daughter: Mumbles and kept quiet again

Mother: I say who ?

Daughter: It is one Alaye boy wey dey work for Ojuelegba

Mother: (Angered more that her daughter was impregnated by a mere Alaye boy lashed out at the daughter) You sef you be mumu, so you no go make Tuface give you bele as other girls dey do na to follow ordinary Alaye boy. You be big fool-o-o, you no fit shine your eyes like other girls dey shine get bele for Tuface?

Omo, when I heard this Joke I laughed and laughed so much that my ribs nearly gave way. I hear say na Tuface himself even give the joke, the poor boy is making the whole stuff humourous. Don't I[/color] like the way he is handling it?-----owning up to his mistake, being responsible and taking care of his children. Girl, they too rush that boy-o-o, wetin?
You sef go don hear [color=#000099]the joke as you be don
for joke. How is your day going Idowu. Hope good?
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oh dear, I am so touched you took time out to say that wonderful prayer for me.

May this year be beautiful for you in all ramifications and aspects of your life.
Uncountless blessings are already yours, you shall be protected from all angles.
No evil shall befall, the angels shall guard you from all directions even in a 3d dimension (smile!)
Prosperity is yours, the glory of the Lord shall be yours.
There's this word of God that appealed to me last night it says.
"God will make you an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations"
Alleluiah!
Amennnnn ooooooo

*Badosky strips nakeddd so all dis beautiful prayer can enter her spine directly*

I claim everything oooo,I even claim d silent prayer u do for me on dat mountain sef,gal it is my duty to take time out to shower you with prayers,if I don't den my prayers are not complete .I wear a rare diamond dat has d inscriptions *Love thy neighbour as thy self*,so dats always bin my motto.I was born a prayer warrior,but dis days earthly music like Terry G and Raskimono wan wipe my talent but thanks to Osendi Owendi I recover am with Amazing Grace. grin grin

Dis your joke henn looooool,omo na 1923 I read am last but I appreciate your copy and paste effort you do well madam. grin grin kiss
Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by Ivynwa(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Amennnnn ooooooo

*Badosky strips nakeddd so all dis beautiful prayer can enter her spine directly*
I claim everything oooo,I even claim d silent prayer u do for me on dat mountain sef,gal it is my duty to take time out to shower you with prayers,if I don't den my prayers are not complete .I wear a rare diamond dat has d inscriptions *Love thy neighbour as thy self*,so dats always bin my motto.I was born a prayer warrior,but dis days earthly music like Terry G and Raskimono wan wipe my talent but thanks to Osendi Owendi I recover am with Amazing Grace. grin grin

Dis your joke henn looooool,omo na 1923 I read am last but I appreciate your copy and paste effort you do well madam. grin grin kiss
[/quote

Hahaha
Badosky Badoskyky Soji dey gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You owe me a sweet joke too, don't forget that.
You use style back date my joke for me make I no know say I beat you hands down with this one
You forgot you already declared
the joke as "classic" immediately you read hehehe

Re: Oh My God! Why Do I Have This Strong Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Great Year? by isalegan2: 10:58pm On May 30, 2012
Our gentle lady Ivynwa,

What's the news? How's your year been so far? Great, I hope. smiley

PS: That Badosky's too far gone o. cheesy

Idowuogbo:
Amennnnn ooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nairaland's "New Topics" Section? / I Was Almost Lynched Today +(PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Nigerians Girls Dance With Thier Mouths Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.