Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, (2333 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Vic O Disses Drake And Meek Mill, Becomes A Trending Topic / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by 411arena: 1:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Off his upcoming album “Hall of Fame” Big Sean featured Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica in Control, a track that lasted for seven minutes where Kendrick Lamar took his place on the second verse and poured out his wrath on his fellow rap colleagues Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller.He din’t also drop the bomb first, he also declared himself king oh New York.

DOWNLOAD CONTROL >>> http://411arena.com/music/kendrick-lamar-takes-shots-at-drake-wale-meek-mill-j-cole-aap-rocky-download/

Quoted below are his lyrics

“I’m Makaveli’s offspring/ I’m the king of New York/ King of the coasts/ One hand I juggle them both.

I’m usually homeboys with the same ni**as I’m rhymin’ with/ But this is hip-hop and them ni**as should know what time it is. And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all, but I’m tryna murder you ni**as/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you ni**as/ They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you ni**as.”

KD didnt stop at that, he also took an provocative shot at Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan..lol

“Mollies’ll prolly turn these n****s to f***in’ Lindsay Lohan / A bunch of rich ass white girls lookin’ for parties/ Playin with Barbies, wreck the Porsche before you give ‘em the car key.”

Both Rappers and Hip Hop lovers took to twitter reacting to Kendrick calling himself king of NY.
FOR TWEETS VISIT >>> http://411arena.com/music/kendrick-lamar-takes-shots-at-drake-wale-meek-mill-j-cole-aap-rocky-download/

Wow he reminds me of tupac on Bomb first where he dissed rappers like Jayz, Mobb deep, Nas, Fugees, Notorious BIG, Puff Daddy and more…..Bottom line is the West Coast rapper KD seems fed up of the new luxury raps about money, cars, women and blings which is now a default template amid-st rappers of this age….and nobody is emulating what real rappers of

Rappers wouldn’t stay quiet and watch all this credit go to KD alone as one of slaughterhouse’s finest Joel Ortiz has replied Kendrick Lamar already….I smell beef in the air.

Leave a comment

Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by nickz(m): 4:00am On Aug 14, 2013
So those rappers he mentioned are the only ones that do luxury rap....dude just wants popularity but not at dreezy's expense
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by fatdon2(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2013
I think he should also release another album 'Am Ready To Die'
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2013
ok

*races of to the market to see weda garri price don reduce*
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by demelza: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2013
IboBoyNuel: ok

*races of to the market to see weda garri price don reduce*
LOL! Your own no pass garri and fuel price. Man shall not leave by bread alone.
@OP
I absolutely love this. Rap is getting too soft nowadays and Kdot threw a challenge at this rappers to come do battle the old way. None of the rappers he called took offence, so Im hoping they come out with their lines. Its about time we resurrect the beef in rap.
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by donchris9999: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2013
Damn! Kendrick lemar is a very popular rapper and is being loved by rap fans all over. You think all this noise your dreezy, wayne and their likes make is rap? You must be dreaming dude! Wake up to reality.
nickz: So those rappers he mentioned are the only ones that do luxury rap....dude just wants popularity but not at dreezy's expense
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by Andyblaze: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2013
This dude is fvcking overrated
Re: Kendrick Lamar Drops Nuclear Verse As He Disses Drake, Jcole, Wale, Meek Mill, by nickz(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2013
donchris9999: Damn! Kendrick lemar is a very popular rapper and is being loved by rap fans all over. You think all this noise your dreezy, wayne and their likes make is rap? You must be dreaming dude! Wake up to reality.
IF YOU HATING YOU JUST NEED SOME P*SSYYYYYYYYYY>>>>>>>>>>>> popularity doesnt make him the king of new york.............and you say dreezy makes noise shocked shocked shocked >>>>>>>>>sometimes wayne raps like a drunk por*nstar but kendrick aint got shit over him tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

"I Dont Belong To Illuminati Or Any Secret Society / Our Wedding Will Be As Low Key As Possible, Strictly By IV -tiwa Savage&Teebilz / Usher Posts Sexy Photo Of Himself *ladies Peep Photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.