Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (28459 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Two very talented ARTISTEs have a lot in common: Height Proximity, Complexion, Voice and most of all their faces. shocked

It's a striking resemblance one would
almost say twin like.
While Kendrick reps the U.S
M.I reps NAIJA! cool

For me, when i first saw Kendrick, i thought he was M.I. I swear!

M.I
[img]http://vandrusville.files./2013/05/mi-abaga.jpg[/img]

Kendrick Lamar

#TeamGOM

8 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by fatdon2(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Fixed!

4 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by bigtt76(f): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Tushe nor gree MI naa ..abi you nor see how hin lips black finish grin

9 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Peterwizzy: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2013
hmmm
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2013
fatdon2: Fixed!
DAMN!!! These guys look alike! shocked

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2013
bigtt76: Tushe nor gree MI naa ..abi you nor see how hin lips black finish grin
Same with Kendrick's wink

#TeamGOM

4 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2013
WOW! Maybe Kendrick Lamar is from the Hausa tribe, maybe he's related to M.I, but was kidnapped during the slave trade! angry

Blood is thicker than water undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by homesteady(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm! That's true
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Elnino4ladies: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Damn..alot of resemblance mehn...same hairstyle,same black lips..nd height...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2013
whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fat grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fatter grin grin shocked
Na hin do himself grin grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2013
I don't see it.

15 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by KKImoh: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2013
op u gat sense, i even made xaid it on twitter, walahi they look alike
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by achael(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fatter grin grin shocked

*more fat or fatter cool

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by CocoLoca(f): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Very true. I heard Kendricks ancestor was the lucky one that they took on the slave ship while M.I's ancestor missed the boat because he was a pygmy and they didn't see him on time! grin grin grin lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
CocoLoca: Very true. I heard Kendricks ancestor was the lucky one that they took on the slave ship while M.I's ancestor missed the boat because he was a pygmy and they didn't see him on time! grin grin grin lipsrsealed
M.I's ancestor was the lucky one.

Kendrick will do anything to know which part of Africa he came from, he said it.

#TeamGOM

7 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Lilimax(f): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2013
There is a close resemblance smiley
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Andyblaze: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: M.I's ancestor was the lucky one.

Kendrick will do anything to know which part of Africa he came from,
he said it.

#TeamGOM
What Is This One Saying

Meanwhile i have a new problem

check it here - https://www.nairaland.com/1548955/just-discover-online-girlfriend-moustache
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by ogeoflyf(f): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2013

Tautology undecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by benkings(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: Na hin do himself grin grin

#TeamGOM
u n dis ur teamGOM everywhere, guy u qet time oooo grin

4 Likes

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by solowork: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
I USUALLY BUY BREAD FOR BREAKFAST THE NIGHT BEFORE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by momodub: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
i see
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by inspirenet: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Damn..alot of resemblance mehn...same hairstyle,same black lips..nd height...

smiley
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by pcaptain38(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
a'chael:

*more fat or fatter cool

so far you get the picture
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by slimpoppa(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
They rock almost the same hairstyle
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nor be lie

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
they look alike. pple actually say i look like beyonce

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Frederico21(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin
god_of_music: Two very talented ARTISTEs have a lot in common: Height Proximity, Complexion, Voice and most of all their faces. shocked

almost say twin like.
M.I reps NAIJA! cool

M.I

Kendrick Lamar

#TeamGOM
Dem resemble Aki and PawPaw.. M.i no worry you hear? The young shall grow.. See their lips self.. The two of them dey smoke igbo o.. Lol Hausa Igbo grin
god_of_music: Two very talented ARTISTEs have a lot in common: Height Proximity, Complexion, Voice and most of all their faces. shocked

almost say twin like.
M.I reps NAIJA! cool

M.I

Kendrick Lamar

#TeamGOM
Dem resemble Aki and PawPaw.. M.i no worry you hear? The young shall grow.. See their lips self.. The two of them dey smoke igbo o.. Lol Hausa Igbo :-D
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Dhortunn(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by ghettodreamz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Tautology undecided

Grammarian
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by spyroxy1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=18pt]Na lie jor... Kendrick resemble M.I's brother(jesse jagz)than M.I himself[/size][img][/img]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.