Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. (1602 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / World's Most Powerful Passports. Guess Where Nigeria Falls / Nigerian immigration service website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. by SirHackeem: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2013
In a renewed effort to reduce the use of false identities and travel documents of compromised fidelity, the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) has uploaded on its website a list of cancelled passports.

Information from the upload indicate that 1,288 such passports have so far been cancelled by the NIS since 2005, adding that the list will be updated regularly.

Conscious of the service’s role in managing the nation’s security challenges, Paradang added that his Service “will work with other security organs to manage and solve Nigeria’s peculiar security challenges.”

The upload is seen as a major step towards greater use of ICT tools in the delivery of its mandate.

Before una say i don start again you can read more here o o o..it also contains a link to the page where the list of fake and cancelled passports were published...oya check if your own passport is there too O OOO O OOOO.

http://www.allaboutnaija.com/nigeria-immigration-service-publish-list-of-cancelled-passports-on-the-internet/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2013
o my goooosh my passport to malawi has been cancelled. yuzedo love we are stocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. by ajebohustler(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: o my goooosh my passport to malawi has been cancelled. yuzedo love we are stocked
Sorry mate!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. by SirHackeem: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
lolz!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Publish List Of Cancelled Passports On The Internet. by 25omega(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
That is the dumbest list i have ever seen. How is a person to search for their own passport number? there are no names of who the passports are registered to so they can know. So i'm supposed to site there and go through over 800 numbers to find my own?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Studying And Living In University Of Pretoria, South Africa / A Visit To Ojukwu's Bunker In Umuahia / My First Class Train Experience In Nigeria| Lagos- Ibadan Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.