Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Course Can She Study In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Study In The University? (1091 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can She Study In The University? by Beaconofhope(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Please nairalanders, your advice and candid opinions is needed here because I trust your sense of reasoning. I have a female friend who wrote only WAEC 2 years back. Due to lack of funds, she couldn't go back to school. Now she wants to go, but there's a little problem. She enrolled for 9 subjects in WAEC viz Eng, Maths, Lit in Eng, Govt, Bio, Agric, Econs, Comm and C.R.S. She didn't write C.R.S, had a D7 in Lit in Eng, had an F9 in Econs, but had B's and C's in the other subjects. She doesn't want to write WAEC again. Please, what subject combination can she use when putting in for UTME and what course can she apply for since she's a non-science student? Can she use Maths, English, Commerce and Govt? Atleast, minimum of 5 credit pass is required in WAEC, can she make do with that result? Your advice and candid opinion is greatly appreciated.
Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Patwitme(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Let her check jamb brochur she can get admisn wit dose subject.der ar sum univsity dat dt need comm in replacement of economis,unical is one of d skul.such curs like accountancy,bank/financ etc.CHEERS
Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Beaconofhope(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2013
@PATWITME, thanx, God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Beaconofhope(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dear nairalanders, I am still waiting for more replies.
Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Appliedmaths(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tell her to list the no of courses she passed, pick a current jamb brochue she would definitely get a course in management science. 5 credits needed, maths and eng. All inclusive.
Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Patwitme(m): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2013
U are welcome beaconofhope.dat is y we ar here.no one make it in life witout d help of a friend either information,advice etc CHEERS
Re: What Course Can She Study In The University? by Beaconofhope(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2013
@ appliedmaths. Thanx for your comment. Here are the subjects she passed: Maths, English, Govt, Biology, Agric, Commerce. Since she didn't pass Economics, dunno if Commerce can be used to replace Economics if she wants to write UTME. @ Patwitme, thanx once again.

(1) (Reply)

2014-2015 Chevening Scholarships In Nigeria / Electrical/electronics Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering(i Need Un Help Plz) / An Open Letter To Lasusu President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.