Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) (1928 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Agbani Darego On Cover Of Genevieve Magazine-september Issue / ~ The Shocking & Outrageous Styles Of Lady Gaga ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by naijagaga: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i_cl9p5prCU/UgrO-BXVeAI/AAAAAAAB7fE/2AG3W2I-95s/s400/2.JPG[/img]

Topless as in...all her boobs + nipples on display. This lady has no limits. Find the pic after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IB7EIdxgRlU/UgrO-Z1MARI/AAAAAAAB7fI/zVFFSl_PrkE/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mScKhoCVydo/UgrO-yl-9hI/AAAAAAAB7fU/Uiz6z5kZK2Y/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

What do u think?

More Pix Visit @

Source: Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by ayobase(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2013
She is indeed living her name to the fullest.

She has gone GAGA CRAZY!

I expected more from her....both toplesss and bottomless....many have done the toplesss....GAGA should give us the bottomless!

She wasn't too comfortable with the nudity though...that's obvious!

All na for the money....just 100M to give u mine is a deal!
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Sex obsessions. Now would be the time to ask how this affects the price of that thing. Instead they'll start preaching morality... after they've looked and Vaseline don finish.

Prove me wrong! grin
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2013
End time thing
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by demelza: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: Sex obsessions. Now would be the time to ask how this affects the price of that thing. Instead they'll start preaching morality... after they've looked and Vaseline don finish.

Prove me wrong! grin
grin
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2013
Got me eyez on those swollen ni.pples

Damnnn
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by fatdon2(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Her boobs don fall finish self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by sally15: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2013
So not nice.what the hell happened to decency? This ain't sexy at all tongue lady gaga really gaga
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2013
This isnt sexy. She looks so anorexic.......christ! Is this what E! reported that is sexy
This is just plain trashy and classless.
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2013
I love photoshop, the power of brushes and displacement tool. Awesome first picture.
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Couldn't resist watching her pictures with my hand in my boxer.
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Ruq: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nomski0: This isnt sexy. She looks so anorexic.......christ! Is this what E! reported that is sexy
This is just plain trashy and classless.

Nomz why didn't ya enter for miss nl ? you is reaally smashing
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by thatigboguy: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2013
What do I think?

I still maintain she's married to Lucifer
undecided
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Toplesss For V Magazine September Issue (photos) by marianazme(f): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
WTF is d last pic shocked I smh

(1) (Reply)

Botcho Cream For That Sexy Look / Short Female Wigs / Check Out These Creative And Awesome Designs Shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.