Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It (518 Views)

**play The Tune And Read The Lines Before You Rip Me Off**** RENAIZ / What's Your Ring Back Tune? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It by sampitts(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2013
I believe we use different ring tunes for various reasons. Mine is ' I need you' by Don moen and it often reminds me about how much I need God in my life. I've been using it for quiet a while now, say 4 months. Tell us your ring tune, why you chose it and how long you've been using it. We can also use this to know the songs mostly used as ring tunes.
Re: Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It by Andyblaze: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2013
I Need Your Love - Ellie Goulding Since Sunday
Re: Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It by sampitts(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: I Need Your Love - Ellie Goulding Since Sunday
that's a very nice piece by Ellie.
Re: Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It by Andyblaze: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
sampitts: that's a very nice piece by Ellie.
Her angelic voice is outta this world with an infectious smile
Re: Let Us Know Your Ring Tune And How Long You've Been Using It by sampitts(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: Her angelic voice is outta this world with an infectious smile
lol... U can said that again.. I love ypur choice of word, infectious smile.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Rotate - Wande Coal / Thoughts For The Nigerian Upcoming Musician / Bebe Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.