Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,592 members, 7,770,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (41781 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / What Is The Best Song You've Listened To This Year? / The Most Annoying Song You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollygurl(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2005
wats da best n9ja song u ever listened to..classic or new

i so much love nigerian songs and i mean the very good ones but smtimes try to choose the very best one/the top one for me and still can't, even american songs...so im going to say evry one shld pick one FAV N9JA song and FAV AMERICAN/BRITISH...no matter what da genre is.don't be as confused as me.aight?
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Shadiat(f): 1:31am On Dec 24, 2005
Ijo Yo Yo..Kollington...
Ijo Fuji..Ayuba
Pasuma --all of his song
Obesere--
KWAM1-all his song
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by buckeye(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2005
Army Arrangement.......Fela
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollygurl(f): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2005
u gurls are gud...neva really use to listen to dem classics just nowadays when i hear it on ben tv...those classics were kinda gud songs then
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by hotangel2(f): 2:39am On Dec 24, 2005
Lagbaja -- konko below
Lagbaja -- Infact all his songs.
Obesere -- My dad has some of his songs.. u can help but "komole" to them.
Yinka Ayefele -- Dude is good if u know wha i mean.

n some more. But i love those up there.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by layi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2005
Lakukulala - kollinghton Ayinla
Call My name - Styl Plus
Never far away - lagbaja
kiss Me again - Dbanj (His first song about 7 yrs ago)
Danicing In The Sun - Onyeka onwenu
Mama - Christy Igbokwe
Time na money - Mike Okri
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Manta(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2005
my most favorite Naija songs-
Angelica by Age Beeka
Iyese by Bravo D
It won't end by Jerimiah Gyang
Millenium Bugging by Sixfootplus
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by tunjikrown(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2005
logbalogba--------------orlando owoh
olo mi jowo je ka jo mi a gbadun-------------obey
ijo fuji---------------------------------ayuba
Daina..................................Daddy shokey
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by icingbaby(f): 12:22am On Dec 31, 2005
all styl plus song
2face- ole
eedris song
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Saintjoe(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2006
All Psquare's songs.It is da best Naija music i have ever listened to.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by idiotboop(f): 2:43am On Jan 08, 2006
Zyhon~~~Ije' Love (pure class)
Victor Uwiafo~~~Joromi

Oldies~~Highlife; the likes of oliver decoque
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Saintjoe(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2006
@bettyboop how about Osadebe and Oriental Brothers.............. wink
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by spikelord(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2006
Faze---------------------------------- Miss You
Faze----------------------------------Faze alone
2Face--------------------------------Holy
Nomoreloss-------------------------Iyawo Asiko
Lagbaja-----------------------------Never Far Away
Lagbaja-----------------------------Skentele
Sir Kay------------------------------Na wetin
Weird Mc---------------------------Ijoya
Black Face-------------------------Be your Man
D'Banj------------------------------Tongolo
P-Square--------------------------All their songs! grin grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by luvu567(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2006
i love yinka ayefele

african queen & ole 2face
call my name styl plus
gra gra & konko below labgaga
kerewa zule zoo
i dont know the name but some Haruna Ishola song
tongolo dbanj
pasuma is aigght

there more but i cant remember
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by disney(f): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2006
So far so good............love ole by 2 face idibia and stylplus ( call my name) , faze, Psquare , can't remember all. grin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Saintjoe(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2006
But really there are a lot of this Nigerian Song's out there that are very good and intresting. Can't mention all smiley
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by disney(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2006
As for me , the nigerian songs l really love are.

"Succor", by Dbang
"Senorita and Makafiesta, by Psquare
"The things u doing to me , by Omotola
"Alo Alo Alo, by Maintain.
" Call my name", Styl Plus
" Ori Ori ooo , Angelique Kidjo
"African Woman/Wahala, Wierd Mc
"Which kind life be this", Tribesmen
"Lets leave together", Kush.

Just a few or my favorite naija songs so far.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Jackal(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2006
Trybesmen, Oya
Ruggedman, Ehen
Faze, Faze Alone
P-square, Lose Control.
2Face, Keep on Rockin
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by sade511(f): 2:55am On Apr 19, 2006
Konko Below--Labaja
Gra Gra-Labaja
African Queen-------2 Face
Oruka-------Sunny Nneji
All of Yinka Ayefele's songs
Most of Paul Plays songs
D'Banj's whole CD
All 4 or 5 of Style Plus' Songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by hotangel2(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2006
Everything from P-square
Olo mi -- tosin martins
Oruka -- sunny nneji
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Free(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2006
African Queen ---2face
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by eveseh(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2006
i've listend to choop ya dollar

en no more

african queen

suzanna
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by lauryn(f): 2:57pm On May 29, 2006
Oruka and African Queen
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by edygirl(f): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2006
One love keep us together by ONyeka Onwenu.

African Queen by 2 face
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Snoop001(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2006
all bouqui songs and P Square songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by SvS(f): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
all psquare songs
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by laideo(f): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2006
forever -paul play dairo

oruka - sunny nneji

enough effizi - maintain

lets live together - kush

trybesmen- gbedu fever

marvellous benjy -swo
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Temin(m): 2:15am On Jul 12, 2006
I think the best of the best are old songs by sunny ade , Obey , Oliver and the likes cry
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by Oracle(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2006
I can't really say coz nigerians are really talented
you could choose a song now and get a song that's better than that one
Naija guys are really trying
THUMBS UP for them
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by dollypee1(f): 4:56am On Jul 12, 2006
THE BEST NIGERIAN SONG  THAT I THINK IVE EVER LISTENED TO IS "JANGBALAJUGBU" BY SEGUN AKINLOLU. D LYRICS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE,NEVER KNEW ARTISTS LIKE THAT STILL EXISTS IN AFRICA,TALKN ABOUT TAKN LISTENERS DOWN MEMORY LANE.I LOVE D ALBUM, ESPECIALLY OWURO LOJO,WAKES ME UP EVERY MORNIN.
MY DAD WHOS SPENT ALMOST 20YRS HERE IN D STATES  HAS NEVER SAID ANY THING POSITIVE ABOUT NIGERIA,DOESNT WANNA GO HOME UNLESS HES ABOUT TO DIE,I ONLY MADE HIM LISTEN TO D SONG "SMALL PEOPLES ANTHEM" AND "SEVEN LIFES" ONCE AND HES FALLEN WITH THE TWO SONGS,IVE NEVER SEEN A MAN CRY IN MY WHOLE LIFE,HE SAID SOME THINGS Igrin SAY WAS RATHER TOUCHN ABOUT NIGERIA  LAST WEEK,HE WANTS 2 GO HOME!!!!! SINGIN 2 A DIFFERENT TUNE ABOUT NIGERIA NOW.
  DERE DIS OTHER SONG "JEN MA BA E LO" ,IM SO SURE EVERY GIRL IN NIGERIA WILL BE CRAZY ABOUT DIS  SONG,I SO MUCH LOVE IT,EVERYTHING ACTUALLY EVEN D ROCK N ROLL.
Re: Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? by diddy4(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2006
@dolly-pee

where u at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics / Efe New Single: "Based On Logistics" / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.