Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! (32340 Views)

5 Undeniable Facts Of Life / 20 Wow Facts Of Life!! / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Dygeasy(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
kokoye:

I dont know you from Adam and you touch me....

You get a slap!
Sharrap There!!

If Na Girl Nko?
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by NLprincess(f): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dont look at a person from a distance and conclude on their personality and never hate on a person because someone says they are bad. Move closer and get to study them urself.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Toecynne(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
On the real though, with regards to number 2, I do get very irritated when my headphones become tangled.

They are even tangled right now, such a pain, all the fidgeting trying to untangle them.
esp NOKIA earpis.. Tangles d moment u drop it anyhw
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice one OP
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice write up especially 6,7 and 9.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by alorauzoms(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
No 3 ... Ma experience
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Odunharry(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
lol @ 8..
sme Gals dy vex o...i na lyk make perxn mak i na knw touch me o
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
alorauzoms: No 3 ... Ma experience
sorry abt dat bro, may God grant the soul(s) of the departed eternal rest, and may God grant all those who have lost their parents/guardians the fortitude to bear the huge loss. To those whose parents/guardians are still alive, pls treat them with kindness, love, respect, humility... U would never get a chance to turn back the hands of time once its late.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by moviedoor7: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
WORD.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by soludokay(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
In addition, never under-estimate people especially little children

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Vicjay1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
No 8. Mind d people you hug.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by eneprincess123: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
smiley smileyVery very inspiring
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by DBen2: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
no 3 got me crying .miss u mum honestly wld have cared for u better.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aww random hugging love grin
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by funkyjms: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
DICKtator: Someone should explain number 2 to me.
How can you know about someone merely by looking at those thangs?
grin grin grin grin

I don't qeh that too...
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by SavoG(f): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
No. 2
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by sweetliet: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
I miss u mum. U nva know until dey are gone. Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Chitexs250(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
lomomike: 1. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow, if you make up your mind.

2. You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled ear phones..

3. Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.

4. Making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life”.

5. Life sometimes gives you a second chance.

6. Whenever you decide something with an open heart, you usually make the right decision.

7. Never see everybody as same.

8. Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back

9. Everyone still have a lot to learn.

10. People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…

Culled from: INFORMATION NIGERIA
on August 14, 2013

BEAURIFUL
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Davidson267(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
I c pple misconceiving no 8
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Osama10(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cool.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Christmasdon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
...ooh! me i like to hug now. Oosh!
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Always pray and learn to think 1nce in a while
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by tender92(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
No.8
Guys no dey use eye see dis kin 1
Guys don't hug flat chest girls to avoid chest pain..lol undecided
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by ignis: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Toks2008(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
yuzedo: @ No. 7 is big LIE: ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!!! angry angry angry embarassed af so hat broken in dis live, is time to turn gay! cry

**see gay goatthief simonandal nakedding his ugly nyash , turn back to liking womens immidately angry undecided angry**

I understand your stand-view but i still believe out of 1000 ladies, we can still manage to find a good one because to me, 99.8% of ladies are either sluts or sluts in the making.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by babsomotde(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice words there.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by koladebrainiac(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2013
lomomike: 1. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow, if you make up your mind.

2. You can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled ear phones..

3. Regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.

4. Making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life”.

5. Life sometimes gives you a second chance.

6. Whenever you decide something with an open heart, you usually make the right decision.

7. Never see everybody as same.

8. Every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back

9. Everyone still have a lot to learn.

10. People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel…

Culled from: INFORMATION NIGERIA
on August 14, 2013

actually its a poem written by Angelou, American Poet,Civil activist. She read the poem 'on the pulse of morning' at president Bill Cliton's inauguration in January 1993

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by koladebrainiac(m): 5:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Busted!!!!!!!!

Origianal version

by Maya Angelou Inspirations

I've learned that no matter what happens,
or how bad it seems today,
life does go on, and it will be better
tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a
person by the way he/she handles these
three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled
Christmas tree lights.

I've learned that regardless of your
relationship with your parents,
you'll miss them when they're gone from
your life.

I've learned that making a 'living' is not the
same thing as 'making a life'.
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a
second chance.

I've learned that you shouldn't go through
life with a catcher's mitt on both hands;
you need to be able to throw some things
back.

I've learned that whenever I decide
something with an open heart,
I usually make the right decision.

I've learned that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one.

I've learned that every day you should reach
out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug, or just a f riendly
pat on the back.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

I've learned that people will forget what you
said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made
them feel.

-- Maya Angelou

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Essential824(f): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2013
good one
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2013
yuzedo: @ No. 7 is big LIE: ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME!!! angry angry angry embarassed af so hat broken in dis live, is time to turn gay! cry

**see gay goatthief simonandal nakedding his ugly nyash , turn back to liking womens immidately angry undecided angry**
_

Like seriously? Y U Do Dis? Y U Come Oblongate My Prick Like Dis?
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by doclan: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2013
Yeah! Number 2 makes most sense for those who cd read btw lines nd observe well. Kudos @ OP... More of this please.
Re: Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read! by psalmsen(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2013
Life sometimes give u a second change,it's called tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judith Alaka Missing Since Monday (pics) / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.