Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

An Encounter With Enoch - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Encounter With Enoch (820 Views)

Ofego Presents An Encounter A Nigerian Journalist Had With Robert Mugabe / An Encounter With A Boko Haram Member In A Bus / An Encounter With A Mad Dog!. . .3 4ny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter With Enoch by bastrin(f): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Sam has been a stock broker for 25 years and is finally sick of the stress. He quits his job and buys 10 acres of
land in Vermont as far from humanity as possible.
After six months or so of almost total isolation, he's finishing dinner when someone knocks on his door. He
opens it and there is a big, bearded and burly Vermonter standing there.
"Name's Enoch, Your neighbor from two miles over the ridge, Having a party Saturday at 7, Thought you'd
like to come."
"Great," says Sam, "after six months of this I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you."
As Enoch is leaving he stops, "Gotta warn you there's gonna be some drinkin'."
"Not a problem, After 25 years on Wall Street, I can drink with the best of 'em."
Again, as he starts to leave Enoch stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fightin' too."
"Damn," Sam thinks, "Tough crowd." "Well, I get along with people. I'll be there. Thanks again."
Once again Enoch turns from the door. "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."
"Now that's not a problem" says Sam, "Remember I've been alone for six months! I'll definitely be there, By the
way, what should I wear?"
Enoch stops in the door again and says, "Whatever you want, just gonna be the two of us."
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by Jeovy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
Nice,party for two
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by krama(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by ituen(m): 4:13am On Jun 05, 2008
enough . . . . . . .
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by iwajay(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
some crazy sh*t been going on in here
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by blacky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
No way!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Encounter With Enoch by olulu(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
haaaaaaaa

crazzzzzzzzzzzy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Me Na / Girls Night Out / Are You My Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.