Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Boko Haram And Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko Haram And Religion (1089 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram And Religion by horpebaba: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Christians went to d studio to record a voice claming that boko haram people re sent by islamic leaders. That they re killing for d sake of Allah. They are also qouting some wrong quranic verse like z" if your child offended u, you should kill ur child urself" my brothers nd sisters in islam is there anything like dat in the quran. pls dont let them use that to deceive you. point to know # boko haram people are nt islamic terrorist. God should forgive u people .
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by abuliveyoung(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
I strongly concur wit u. Christians have been infiltrating d muslim ideology by sponsoring their members 2 the Arabic speaking countries 2 go & learn their language, religion, culture, etc threby comng back 2 d country 2 claim dat they're muslims clerics, ustadh, leaders etc. Believe me, if u dnt have strong faith,they'll easily convince u wit their Arabic skills dat Jesus is lord thereby showng u in their own potion of their Quran whch they fabricated dat jesus died 4 our sins just 2 convert u. My brothers in Islam, pls lets hasten up 2 learn more about our religion so we can use it as a shield against d perpetrators & evil beings who're hell bent just 2 destroy our islamic ideology & monotheism. I wnt be surprisd if i heard that d so called "boko-harams" are christians in muslims regalia!
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hello horp,

What exactly informed your thoughts on the Christian frame-up? Do you have any evidence to back-up your claim?
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by abuliveyoung(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
striktlymi: Hello horp,

What exactly informed your thoughts on the Christian frame-up? Do you have any evidence to back-up your claim?
am not d Op but let me quickly tell u this. I was in a bus with one pastor williams from warri, travelling from Kano to Lokoja. We had an understandable conversation & a little arguement. all of a sudden, he brot out his phone 2 play an audio-voice record tellng me it was 1 of d boko-haram boys who confessed to his sin. I quickly rebuffed d claim cos it was a planned efforts by 'some pple'.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
abuliveyoung: am not d Op but let me quickly tell u this. I was in a bus with one pastor williams from warri, travelling from Kano to Lokoja. We had an understandable conversation & a little arguement. all of a sudden, he brot out his phone 2 play an audio-voice record tellng me it was 1 of d boko-haram boys who confessed to his sin. I quickly rebuffed d claim cos it was a planned efforts by 'some pple'.

That still does not show that the Bokoharam ish is a frame-up by Christians.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by abuliveyoung(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
striktlymi:

That still does not show that the Bokoharam ish is a frame-up by Christians.
am not saying that it is a frame-up by christians, what am sayng is Some christians would want 2 hijack dis scenario by planning 2 turn d dice in their favour by claimng dat d boys have converted 4rm their evil religious ways 2 christian. Of course! It is their plan 2 blackmail Islam on every opportunity such as this.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
abuliveyoung: am not saying that it is a frame-up by christians, what am sayng is Some christians would want 2 hijack dis scenario by planning 2 turn d dice in their favour by claimng dat d boys have converted 4rm their evil religious ways 2 christian. Of course! It is their plan 2 blackmail Islam on every opportunity such as this.

Oh, now I see your point and agree with it to an extent; but...

1) Not every Christian is guilty of what you accuse them of. I agree that some Christians are guilty but this does not apply to every Christian.

2) A number of those involved in Bokoharam are Muslims though they are extremists. Extremism is not what Islam is about.

3) As for the conversion to Christianity, we can't be sure. All we can do is make claims and counterclaims. The truth of this ish goes beyond what meets the eyes.

4) I agree that some persons, whether Christians or members of other religions, are comfortable blackmailing Islam at every opportunity but not everyone of a different religion from Islam is guilty of this as I pointed out.

Note too that some Muslims also are guilty of what you accuse Christians of. They also try to blackmail Christianity at every turn which I think should not be the case.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by horpebaba: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh, now I see your point and agree with it to an extent; but...

1) Not every Christian is guilty of what you accuse them of. I agree that some Christians are guilty but this does not apply to every Christian.

2) A number of those involved in Bokoharam are Muslims though they are extremists. Extremism is not what Islam is about.

3) As for the conversion to Christianity, we can't be sure. All we can do is make claims and counterclaims. The truth of this ish goes beyond what meets the eyes.

4) I agree that some persons, whether Christians or members of other religions, are comfortable blackmailing Islam at every opportunity but not everyone of a different religion from Islam is guilty of this as I pointed out.

Note too that some Muslims also are guilty of what you accuse Christians of. They also try to blackmail Christianity at every turn which I think should not be the case.
iif i didn't hv d proof i won't post it watch out for part two on bokoharam and religion
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by UyiIredia(m): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2013
The Boko Haram is an Islamic sect_a radical one. The are Islamic extremists and hence believe in using violence to promote fundamentalist beliefs some or most are which are far removed from what Muslims believe and I think many smart persons know this. The move to paint Christians as Boko Haram supporters (thpugh possible) is laughable.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by horpebaba: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: The Boko Haram is an Islamic sect_a radical one. The are Islamic extremists and hence believe in using violence to promote fundamentalist beliefs some or most are which are far removed from what Muslims believe and I think many smart persons know this. The move to paint Christians as Boko Haram supporters (thpugh possible) is laughable.

i dnt know y u think anticlockwisely . an unknown group that kill any one without knowing ur religion. hw wil u now categories the to a religion. let's give a dee thougt my people
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by horpebaba: 1:29am On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm any gud thing to say about it
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Ogarnairaland: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Muslims ar naturally gud pipl, jus dat as folowers of a leada (muhammed) who belivs in killing, there hav no option but 2 folow him in the same mana. Jesus never killed instead raise dead, so his followers dn't beliv in killing. We should'nt expect them (muslims) to quit islam jus becos we dn't want dem to kill pipl any more, likewise chritians won't want to disobey thier leaders by fighting back islam. Let's hope for a better tomorrow!
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
lol see comedy

so, mohammed, the jihad crooner was a Christian?
usman danfodio was a Christian?
emam shekau was a Christian?
boko Hiram is a Christian organisation hiding behind Islam name.
good to know grin
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2013
horpebaba:
iif i didn't hv d proof i won't post it watch out for part two on bokoharam and religion

Still waiting for your proof.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by macof(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
This op is a funny guy, I can't believe you trying to affiliate boko haram with christianity.

The boko guys are core muslims, only muslims are bombing terrorist experts.
I have never read the quran but I hear muslims hypocriticaly call Islam the religion of peace and I always say to myself "wat peace? All I see Islam showcase around the world is violence"

Am sorry to you African muslims but I can't know that something is out of place and keep quite or lie about it. Most muslims I know, won't sit quietly if u talk abt Islam anyhow, they'll jst call boys to beat u up, Christians don't do dat, instead they'll debate with you and sometimes make you see reason with them.

Muslim nations have a violent character. Only Qatar and UAE are different.

honestly Islam is bad for this world

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Hassanamed: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Instead of reading qu'ran, pipl are reading somting else, western education has over stayed its welcom, the bokoharam is our islam youths they shall fight the cousre of allah, nigeria is allah's nation, we muslims must install islam in our country, because islam is a religion of peace we hav allow u pipl to stay dis long but by 2015, if u are not a muslim leave dis country, gaskia whallahi, we shall make u pipl belif dat muhammed is a tru prophet of God, bokoharam is just early morning sign, Dambroba!
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by macof(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hassanamed: Instead of reading qu'ran, pipl are reading somting else, western education has over stayed its welcom, the bokoharam is our islam youths they shall fight the cousre of allah, nigeria is allah's nation, we muslims must install islam in our country, because islam is a religion of peace we hav allow u pipl to stay dis long but by 2015, if u are not a muslim leave dis country, gaskia whallahi, we shall make u pipl belif dat muhammed is a tru prophet of God, bokoharam is just early morning sign, Dambroba!

Boko haram member spotted on Nairaland

Pls this post should be directed to the police, SSS and all security agencies.

Olodumare, Chineke and Ubangiji won't give Allah any space.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Religion by onetrack(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hassanamed: Instead of reading qu'ran, pipl are reading somting else, western education has over stayed its welcom,

Then stop writing in (broken) English and stop using this filthy western technology called the internet. Also stop using western weapons.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by macof(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2013
Why is hassanamed following my posts, pls kindly unfollow, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ISLAM
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by tunshe: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
macof: Why is hassanamed following my posts, pls kindly unfollow, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN ISLAM

Hassanamed is not a Muslim, he's just one of you trying to impost a fanatic Bokoharam sympathizer.

I guess he's one of you with the aim to tarnish the image of Islam.
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Ogarnairaland: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
@tunshe
Com, whot ar u muslims trying to tell us, let me warn! If u thing u can pas thread indirectly an begin to manova ur ways, i will personally trace u tru nairaland data base wit sss, i think its high time we christians fought bak dis terrorist called muslims, i wish muhammed was not born into dis world, he is a problem to humanity
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by Ogarnairaland: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Boko Haram And Religion by tunshe: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Ogarnairaland: @tunshe
Com, whot ar u muslims trying to tell us, let me warn! If u thing u can pas thread indirectly an begin to manova ur ways, i will personally trace u tru nairaland data base wit sss, i think its high time we christians fought bak dis terrorist called muslims, i wish muhammed was not born into dis world, he is a problem to humanity

Should I receive the blame for your inability to read and comprehend simple English?

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh El-zakzaky Speaks On Clash Between Shiites And Nigerian Troops / The Qur’ān’s Miracle For Non-arabic Speakers / The Caliph Uthman Bin Affan (ra) And The Well. (true Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.