Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today (3280 Views)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by TTBlog(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Davido's elder sister, Sharon Adeleke is getting married traditionally to her beau Yomi Ademefun tomorrow Thursday August 15th at The Ark, in Oniru Lagos. Their white wedding will hold on Saturday September 1st in Miami.

Sharon is the CEO of Beautique-online.com and Golden Standard Homecare Service. Congrats to her

Source: http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/davidos-sister-sharon-adeleke-set-to.html

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Andyblaze: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Blacks
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Seanixking: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
I need to book my destiny first,b4 readin d post.....first to comment dancin alingo wit tai kai
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by omoalajah(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Andyblaze: Blacks
Are you not black
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by datChelseaBoy: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
She no sabi pose abeg
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fine girl

datChelseaBoy: She no sabi pose abeg
Whether she sabi pose or she nor sabi pose, the important thing is SHE IS YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND VERY RICH grin grin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by datChelseaBoy: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
LesbianBoy: Fine girl

Whether she sabi pose or she nor sabi pose, the important thing is SHE IS YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL AND VERY RICH grin grin
And what am I supposed to do with that?
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by orjifavour(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
and so.............. next pls
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by homesteady(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is that her wedding gown? gringrin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by cmionydan: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
mine 2 follow soon grin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
her sister is also news? anyway, congrats to her.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by carzola(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Choi.... Bad market am planin to marry a super starz sister, so i would get things like cars, land, house as gift, not breakable plate, pot and coolers...
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by carzola(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
homesteady: Is that her wedding gown? gringrin
nah him ramadan cloth.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: And what am I supposed to do with that?
its simple,,, take tins dat concern ur future mre criously nd stop hatin.... Cngrats sharon....
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Andyblaze: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
omoalajah: Are you not black
No am fair
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by LesbianBoy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: And what am I supposed to do with that?
I don't know, you tell me grin grin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Tolexander: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Never knew Davido's elder sister is a female!
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tolexander: Never knew Davido's elder sister is a female!
i give up on you
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by gistyinka(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE LADY IS FINE...congrats TO HER...
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by babyblue: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
hello,

Entertainment Afrique, a media company located at 4aa forces road, onikan behind muson centre is in search of well seasoned editors (gfx, 3d),actors and presenters to launch their new set of TV programs.

Interested candidates should please forward their applications to entertainmentafrique2@gmail.com

Our current TV program called e-box inspiring shows on STV lagos on tue 3:30pm, STV benin by 5pm on sundays and STV PH by 5:30pm on sundays as well

you can check out our website eamediang.com for more information or facebook page E-box inspiring.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Naofficial: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
I ALREADY KNEW THIS BEFORE.. Said it in his VERSACE RAP FREE STYLE.
"(my sister is having a wedding september we rocking miami..)"
Love that freestyle.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Deschil: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Are you OK undecided
Andyblaze: Blacks
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Tolexander: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kamardiran: i give up on you
bro please, don't give up!
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by omoalajah(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Tolexander: bro please, don't give up!
Quiters never win oo broda
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Oshiite: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=carzola]Choi.... Bad market am planin to marry a super starz sister, so i would get things like cars, land, house as gift, not breakable plate, pot and coolers... [/quote ur very funny
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Tolexander: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2013
omoalajah: Quiters never win oo broda
winners never quit o sister!
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by Revolva(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2013
so na wetin con concern us if davido sister dey wed she dem dey feed us...? useless thread
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Adeleke Set To Wed Today by omoalajah(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2013
Revolva: so na wetin con concern us if davido sister dey wed she dem dey feed us...? useless thread
see your mouth grin
Revolva: so na wetin con concern us if davido sister dey wed she dem dey feed us...? useless thread
see your mouth

(1) (Reply)

Chris Attoh In Hot Romance With Damilola Adegbite / Brazilian Miss Bum Bum 2014 Undergoes Surgery To Restore Her Virginity / Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Alive, He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.