Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow (1250 Views)

Top 5 Universities In Nigeria That Offers Mass Communications / Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC Essay Competiton 2014/2015 - 500k / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
I've been busy on one football thread the whole day and forgot about my assignment..
Now the football is over and nigeria has won over SA, then I remember bout muy assignment..

I need help oo don't know where to start.. Can the people who I have been chatting to help me now., I can't afford not to submit this assignment before 8am

cry cry
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
drop the assignment, and the masters will provide solutions in no time.
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
I have to think of one scenario (which has to do with Electrical engineering ofcoz)..

Eish its okay.. Its a lot for me to type..
Lemme try and do this shiat..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by digitite: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
What is the assignment on?
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
I first have to think of one scenario
I can't think of anything right now
Write emails
Get a company
whereby I need to discuss services rendered..

Something tht has to do with EE
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by digitite: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Well, you have to be specific on the subject matter.
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
digitite: Well, you have to be specific on the subject matter.
that's the main reason y I'm struggling I do not know what I have to do., cry cry
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Dygeasy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
nadia_SA: that's the main reason y I'm struggling I do not know what I have to do., cry cry
You'd Just Close Your Eyes And Open Them To Find Out Its 8am Already If You Keep This Up. Better Be Out With Something Cogent.
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dygeasy: You'd Just Close Your Eyes And Open Them To Find Out Its 8am Already If You Keep This Up. Better Be Out With Something Cogent.
can we talk on bbm/whatsapp I know u will understand me..
U know my blonde dumb side..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Dygeasy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
nadia_SA: can we talk on bbm/whatsapp I know u will understand me..
U know my blonde dumb side..
Messaged You!
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2013
Dygeasy: Messaged You!
ese oooo
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Enegod(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2013
so, you want to be an electrician
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: so, you want to be an electrician
anythin eitha than being a housewife..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: anythin eitha than being a housewife..

Lol... That one killed me!
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Enegod(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: anythin eitha than being a housewife..

you LIKE climbing pole?..i can get you a job in PHCN
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: you LIKE climbing pole?..i can get you a job in PHCN
lol I'm not studying to climb pole I'm studying to hire u to do that for me..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Enegod(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: lol I'm not studying to climb pole I'm studying to hire u to do that for me..
undecided undecided
I'm beginning to imagin how your asss gonna look like on top of a pole..damn!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: undecided undecided
I'm beginning to imagin how your asss gonna look like on top of a pole..damn!!! cheesy cheesy
angry angry I won't climb any pole...
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Enegod(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: angry angry I won't climb any pole...
grin grin
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: grin grin
MtshEeeeeeeEw
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Enegod(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA:
MtshEeeeeeeEw
k..you won't climb pole...oya..smile cheesy
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA:
MtshEeeeeeeEw
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Enegod: k..you won't climb pole...oya..smile cheesy
cheesy..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: cheesy..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Honey y
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: Honey y
nufın,
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
honey: nufın,
cheiiiiiI okaY..
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: cheiiiiiI okaY..
asampete nwanyı ı bıakwa ozo, whıch one ıs cheııııı
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
honey: asampete nwanyı ı bıakwa ozo, whıch one ıs cheııııı
lol its a "sigh"
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
nadia_SA: lol its a "sigh"
then pas dé problemo amıgos
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
honey: then pas dé problemo amıgos
ok
Re: Need Help With My EE Communications Assignment Due Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Done the assignment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Go For Botany And Forget My Dream Course? / Fire Outbreak In ABSU Hostel C[hostel C] / In Your Own View, What Is Man's Greatest Invention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.