Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU (4511 Views)

Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1xAaSe45H7g/Ugu8ZFiKoLI/AAAAAAAAA8s/XWRcWVulJB4/s1600/charity+beverley.jpg[/img]
Charity Grenade Owoh

Few days ago, various social media accounts, pages and entertainment blogs reported that rapper 2shotz and his wife came out to deny physically abusing Beverley Osu (Nigeria's female rep at BBA Season 6) when she and 2shotz were dating.

However, Charity Grenade Owoh, Beverly's best friend have refuted 2shotz's claim. She took to Twitter and later did an interview with Encomium magazine to defend Beverly.

Read her tweet:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BjxMI3I76ag/Ugu-SpWOm2I/AAAAAAAAA88/-dvzxwcsywc/s1600/CHARITY+tweet.png[/img]

This tweet implies that 2shotz restricted Beverley's freedom and instilled a great fear into her

Charity, during her interview with Encomium, said this about Beverley's nature:

''Bev can handle controversy. It was evident during the time she was dating 'Mr I've never battered anyone before' and all the things they have said about her."

In pointing out how 2shotz emotionally beat up Beverley, Charity said:

"While they were dating, her mother came back from America and the next thing was for him to start telling people that Beverly was doing drugs when she can't even take alcohol."

To summarize how she perceived the relationship between Beverley and 2shotz Charity told the magazine this:

"She was in love with him but I know he instilled fear in her. There are different stories but I don't want to talk about it. There are some stories that led to them breaking up, that if it comes out it would look totally bad for him. There are some things that if I speak about will hurt 2shotz in ways that he can never imagine. So, all the things that he is saying right now...it got to a point where he broke her sim -card because of phone calls. Who does that?"

Perhaps, only an insecure man!!!

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Airforce1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Chanchit: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Did I jst see her friend say Bev' does not even drink..!? I thought I read it somewhere that she can be intimate only when she's high. So what her meaning of "high". Na pure water dey make her high abi garri ijebu. Something is not adding up jor.

3 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2013
Cheap measures to b in d limelight for 15seconds. For all I knw, Bev's clique of best friends did not include any ram named charity.

Mchew

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by philfearon(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Really?

2 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by tellwisdom: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2013
You are a folish eddiot....I'm not interested in all these rubbish you are telling me, cos you people are nobody sad

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Nomski0(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2013
Even if this girl was actually looking for attention. I believe her......2short cant hide this secret forever, someone will come clean eventually. I dont believe his side of the story, Beverly is so young-21 and when she dated him, she was younger so its the perfect opportunity to take full advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by 3Dimension: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Let her keep vomitting. After bba their wouldn't be another chance to talk to encomium. Bev's best friend and bev hersef shd be selling bread and ewa agoyin @ underbridge....

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by demelza: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2013
I wont be surprised if this is true, some short men are notorious for their over-possesive tendencies. I guess its a measure to compensate for their inadequate height.

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by 80kobo(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2013
Birds of a Feather.

Why would you date that kind of woman and not give her curfew?

2 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by nerodenero: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2013
80kobo: Birds of a Feather.

Why would you date that kind of woman and not give her curfew?
I wonder and besides, what is the difference between the brief rapper and the Angelo's bed-mate?

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2013
tellwisdom: You are a folish eddiot....I'm not interested in all these rubbish you are telling me, cos you people are nobody sad
Yet u post undecided

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
jerseyboy:
Yet u post undecided
lwkmd...its funny hw som N/landers wil say a particular topic is nt dia biznes bt dey stil hv d tym nd energy 2 comment....

3 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Mystiqme: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nomski0: Even if this girl was actually looking for attention. I believe her......2short cant hide this secret forever, someone will come clean eventually. I dont believe his side of the story, Beverly is so young-21 and when she dated him, she was younger so its the perfect opportunity to take full advantage of her.
This is a myopic way to actually look at the issue. Are you saying all guys dating girls who are 21 and under are taking advantage of them?

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Odinaka00(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Just in case

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Dhortunn(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
but sincerely, this gist makes no sense...like seriously, wetin her 'jobless' friend wan make we do now??...perhaps if all of them were serious-minded people, we won't be reading all these dirty talks.

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Tawis06(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
kissOga driver were this keke dey go!!!

2 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by mesther96(f): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
hey,molue drop me here!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Pdizzle(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Okada if u park..i go back hand u

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Airforce1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
The last 3 posters above me must be products of Ajegunle

By there comments, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by mesther96(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
Airforce1: The last 3 posters above me must be products of Ajegunle

By there comments, we shall know them.
aw did u manage 2 escape 4rm eleweran old fool

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Nomski0(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mystiqme:
This is a myopic way to actually look at the issue. Are you saying all guys dating girls who are 21 and under are taking advantage of them?
Definately not all guys.......mostly the guys who are really older than them and have anger issues. Besides she was less than 21, hence she'll probably have been naive. She might have seen him as her lord and saviour and he'd have definately taken advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by sainaF: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Which one b "eddiot" again [/color][i][/i]
tellwisdom: [color=#000099]You are a folish eddiot....I'm not interested in all these rubbish you are telling me, cos you people are nobody sad

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by lolaluv1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hmmmmn!

1 Like

Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by Omobarca: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Airforce1 and his fellow inmates invaded this thread
Re: HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU by dplomaticVal: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
lm not surprisd that Beverly's whoore friend spewed all that jus to criminalize 2shot and make peeps feel empathy for her pal,beverage. On the other hand,if 2shot were 2be a serial killer,he'd ve obliterated the jobless gossip for levellin such scurrilous allegation agnst him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Engaged To Oritse Femi:actress Says She’s Getting Married To Him. / PHOTOS: It's Legal To Go Topless In NYC And These Women / FIFA Punish Maradona For Showing Nigerians The Middle Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.