Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (47291 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
If you are not busy, tune in to channel 198.

I know Beverly lies a lot but I know this is not a lie.
She tells the story of how her fiance used to beat, bully, maltreat her and act as Adolt Hitler on her head.
I'm a guy but this is terrible, the sad thing is that women still stay with these goats that call themselves men.

She even pulled her shirt up to show a scar while he was beating her in the bathroom. According to her, she dropped out of school, her friends were graduating, her mom did not want to see her. She was going through a lot and wanted some time alone, even away from her fiance.
So on this fateful day, the domineering hitler called her to find out where she was. To cut the long story short, when he saw her, from questioning her like Jack Bauer led to beating, attempting to escape the beating she ran to bathroom and locked the door after herself, but these guy still broke the to door just to continue the beating.

I get that she might have added jara, but I can vouch that she was maltreated. He even forced her to have an abortion. I know this might sound like a myth, as I have always believed that having an abortion is the woman's choice. But it's just saddening that women still stay in such relationships with all the pain.

All I can say is that, that her fiance (which I know is 2shotz) is disgrace to Nigerian men, esp Igbo men. After he got married to someone else he was still texting her, that should go out together.

I want to say a big shout out to Men that men that treat their wives well, like an angel which they are, God will make you bigger. Shout to women that don't take bullshit from domineering men. God bless you.

Am sorry but I'm not a blogger, journalist or the type that talks too much, that's why the write is not well detailed. I just hope bloggers like linda ikeji would put these up and detail it well well.

And lastly If not nairaland's strict policy against abusive words, I for yab this guy well well. Nonsense!

20 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Chanchit: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
#justpassingby#
Karen sef wei no go fvck for BBA never see husband. When magnito (abi wetin be that guy name) finish with you, 2short would rest, while ur new story would center around ur second fiance.

2short sef try, na Hanks Anuku u for marry, na one eye u for get by now.

13 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
I don't understand..

"My Fiance" - coming from a girl who r a p e d a S.A guy on tv? And then the "Fiance" is married to another lady, and she (beverly) still refers to him as "My Fiance"..

and you Mr Op assumed the "Beverly Fiance" is Mr 2Shot?

Whats all these

68 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Beverly this
Beverly that
Fok beverly!!

12 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
acidosis™:
I don't understand..

"My Fiance" - coming from a girl who r a p e d a S.A guy on tv? And then the "Fiance" is married to another lady, and she (beverly) still refers to him as "My Fiance"..

and you Mr Op assumed the "Beverly Fiance" is Mr 2Shot?

Whats all these

B4 big brother, she was engaged to 2shotz, he did not even break up with her before marrying someone else.
I don't like beverly and I don't hate her but @ the same time no woman deserves to be treated like dat

8 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by jakesund(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
This beverly girl totally defines the word ''confused''

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by bionicdude(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
despite her shortcomings.i sort of pity dis gal coz she has seen a lot thru life and dis has caused her to be desperate and desperation leads to exploitation.d other day she was asking d other housemates to spell "difference" for her.I felt pity for her coz her situation has caused her to be sort of hated.My issue wit her is dat she could have used dis bba to get herself fixed up in her life but she is just messing dis opportunity up.God help her Nigerians are not merciful

22 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nomski0(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just booking space in case of Fp things.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Cahmegga: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why wouldn't he beat u? When u wouldn't behave?! Disgracing urself and ur family on natinal tv is enuff for him to even behead u! Smh!

This b**ch would do anything to become famous! Wonder why ppl even quote anything she says....she should be treated as a LovePeddler....

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Forzap: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hehehe,dis gal don turn A-list celeb oo,even if she cough nw na news!ashawo sef dey claim Fiance,shey ashawo dey get fiance?fiance ko finance ni
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by tjfulloption(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
cry ehyyah, pele
cry errrrrmmmm....... 2short what you did to her is not good ooOO, pele Beverly!

off to go look for the moon jor! cant wait to eat fried meat tomoro!

7 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Chimezie198(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Okada stop me here

13 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
This is not just about Beverly but every woman that is being maltreated. That's the message BBA and the housemates her trying to pass across today, so everyone is telling his/her story and beverly has told hers.

6 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bia, OP, do you know how many Fiance's dis lady has had in her life?! How u know say na 2shotz tenure she de refer to?
2: 2shots said he was never engaged to her so I wonder why you are quick to believe her and not him.
3:....abeg who go cook Sallah rice 2moro? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Double194(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg who go fit help me spell Difference here. I be drop out so I dey do small small Ashawo work make I use am support my family.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by dplomaticVal: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
The momnt she wins the moneybag,her gory tales wil end.

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Ijawboi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Beverly = the new tonto

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by tellwisdom: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dude, you are a folish boi for thinking i will tune into 168...wetin dem dey take am do?? sad

9 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
nadia_SA: Beverly this
Beverly that
Fok beverly!!
My sister! As in ehn... angry

There are three sides to every story: the first side, the second side and the truth, so I wouldn't be quick to jump into conclusions [s]not that I give a flying fucck if she is lying or not. Wetin concine me?? [/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by sunkoye: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Damage control from bev sympathizer(OP)...mitsheww

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dis nkpi again? Jeez! She no dey tire? Ur fiancé? Upon say d guy don swipe u go marry anoda chika? U don dey madt tru tru.Msteeeeew! Yeye dey smell
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by obowunmi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
My friend got married last month in Abu Dhabi

He still phucks his girlfriend on the side. His wife knows, but she wants to be a Mrs by force.

Adults make stupid life choices and decisions. Such is life

7 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am sorry but I'm not a blogger, journalist or the type that talks too much, that's why the write is not well detailed. I just hope bloggers like linda ikeji would put these up and detail it well well.
lol....
I have helped you post it in a Blog but remixed wink kiss

http://vibenaija..com/2013/08/my-boyfriend-2shotz-used-to-beat-me.html
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Isiterere(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
I wish not to comment but my fingers and brain said no ; I must comment.
This gal is gradually making headline and gradually turning to a celeb courtesy of BBA,blog and all of you .
I seriously pity Tonto Dikeh and Karen Igho career, cos she has finally become Seun's queen and making trending and front page post .

6 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Revolva(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Come wetin be this beveryly beveryly own sef...this is a gyal u can pick up at GRA or allen at Night...anyday anytime..nai una dey hype on here hiss....na she sabi..who cares ..sef

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Who is beverly osu?

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Kunbee: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Everything has happened to her.

I am sure she was also a child bride.

Mschew.

12 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2013
Ishilove:
My sister! As in ehn... angry

There are three sides to every story: the first side, the second side and the truth, so I wouldn't be quick to jump into conclusions [s]not that I give a flying fucck if she is lying or not. Wetin concine me?? [/s]
LoL bbe I'm just saying Bev is making too much headlines on nl its getting boring..
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by felipemadero(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2013
watchn sha

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Chimerase(m): 1:24am On Aug 08, 2013
The worst part of it anytin dt enters her mouth she go talk, no be she say na prostitiute she been de do eh angry see her wowocious face angry
Mtcheeeeew, *jumps out of thread to goal.com/en for live match* hehehe wahala go de dis midnite o cheesy
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by freecocoa(f): 2:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Well its her words against his so I can't just believe all she said especially since she's such a liar.

Btw how can he still be her fiancé when he's married and she fecking another dude? That girl needs to shut up really before she kills herself with her own mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / YBNLPrincess: Olamide Destroyed My Career For 5 Years / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.