Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Poll On The Book Of Malachi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Poll On The Book Of Malachi (480 Views)

The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible / Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poll On The Book Of Malachi by JingoOAU(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2013
MALACHI

In a recent opinion poll we conducted, we found out that the book of Malachi is not popularly read at home because many Christians feel Malachi is all about TITHE, a favourite topic of Pastors and the Church and should therefore be left to be read in the Church.

If its a lie, how many times have u read d book of Malachi at home, if u read d Bible at home at all?
Re: A Poll On The Book Of Malachi by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
MALACHI

In a recent opinion poll we conducted, we found out that the book of Malachi is not popularly read at home because many Christians feel Malachi is all about TITHE, a favourite topic of Pastors and the Church and should therefore be left to be read in the Church.

If its a lie, how many times have u read d book of Malachi at home, if u read d Bible at home at all?
the book of malachi is a potent book. i read it all the time. i must have read it about 30 times wink
Re: A Poll On The Book Of Malachi by mcfynest(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
i have read it like twice. the first was to truly know what God was talking about tithe, but after reading it again, i found out that it was not even talking about tithe, rather twas a warning to the land of isreal.
Re: A Poll On The Book Of Malachi by xandy84: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
You are very correct bro.. The book is talking about prophet of God trying to give bad gift to God and keeping the good once to themselves... Not even talking about tithes

mcfynest: i have read it like twice. the first was to truly know what God was talking about tithe, but after reading it again, i found out that it was not even talking about tithe, rather twas a warning to the land of isreal.
Re: A Poll On The Book Of Malachi by MightySparrow: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2013
I have read Malachi God Knows how many times.

(1) (Reply)

Is Evangelism Neccesary For Every Christian? / End Time Exploration Of The Holy Bible / The Biblical View Of Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.