Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

FEMI FANI-KAYODE DATED BIANCA BEFORE SHE MARRIED OJUKWU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FEMI FANI-KAYODE DATED BIANCA BEFORE SHE MARRIED OJUKWU (1221 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Struts The Runway To Promote Nigerian Fashion Designers In Spain. / Bianca Ojukwu: Most Beautiful Woman In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FEMI FANI-KAYODE DATED BIANCA BEFORE SHE MARRIED OJUKWU by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:35am On Aug 15, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-VCxEbne5d3Q/UgwGqmFqLGI/AAAAAAAAA9M/A_pcln4SS_g/s320/Fani-and-Bianca.jpg[/img]
Femi Fani-Kayode and Bianca Ojukwu

Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is unwittingly setting the Igbos on edge with the way he has been going about belittling them in his recent write ups.

Apart from supporting Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, on the expulsion of 72 Igbos from Lagos state to Anambra state, he has made further controversial remarks about the wife of late Ndigbo leader, Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu.[/b]resulting to him stating that he shared an intimate relationship with Bianca.

Read excerpts from his write up yourself:

[b]“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain.
I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another Igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another Igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP.”

Thank you Chief Femi Fani-Kayode for the revelation, but it came late after Ikemba had died. Perhaps, this comment would have fanned the embers of another civil war

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

(1) (Reply)

Davido UK Tour 2013: The Hottest Concert Of The Year!(pictures Don’t Lie) / The 14 Finalists Aquafina Elite Model Look Nigeria Competition.who Will Win? / D’banj Disgraced In Zimbabwe, Booed Off Stage By Fans For Indecent Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.