Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

*** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** (7631 Views)

/>¡</~¤~ COMPLETE SLAUGHTER II: ELYMAXIIMUS Vs JOSHUABASE ~¤~/>¡</ / Mikuz Vs Joshuabase / ***WARCRAFT 2-CHAOS IN NAIRALAND** OFOKA VS STREETWISE*** NO HOLDS BARRED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2013
When last did you read a textbattle that held you spellbound all through? 2, 3 weeks or couple months ago? Well, like talking profit, it goes without gainsaying that you re about to witness one of such battles - as two of FFR's finest battlers are taking to the rings. In a face off that promises to leave you intrigued. So gentlemen, I present to you : REIGN OF CHAOS - GLACIERZ VS JOSHUABASE!!!

>>> Joshuabase : One of the fastest up and coming netcees to hit the scene. No doubt, this nigga has moved from just being a new kid on the block to rise to the status of a title contender. His aggressiveness and ability to connect sick puns can never be over emphasized. Joshua promises to make you look stupid for ignoring him. Making his debut into the legendary and prestigious Warcraft series, its gonna take something better than extra ordinary to stop him from causing an upset.
"I've received Thor's end visions/
And now,I'm on the dude's death mission/
So I'm obeying 'Nuke-Laws',by refraining from
wruthless dissing/ But bombarding thor with
electrons' ,to have this "Pro-torn" . . . . Like
NUCLEAR FISSION!!!/"

"Nuff said I'm thirsty/
For his blood,head and body/
Ma goons are already ready .. . To have this 'bruh dead
in thirty'/ seconds,With the way I'll man handle this
"Eastern-Bull' . . I'd prolly be declared , . . WANTED IN
TURKEY!!!/«istanbul»
"

"And let it be known,that this villain writer/
Attacked the bitter rapper . . With bigger blasters/
Syrian lychans . . And indian fighters/
Infact the votes would be flawlessly all in my favour . . .
So We go remove 'ballot-early' . . . Like substituting
that MILAN STRIKER!!!/«Balotelli»
"

>>> Glacierz : Going by the books, any bookmaker would give it to this lad- owing to the gap in experience between them, but I wonder who cares about that these days. This chap is ill, looking for his first win in Warcraft, pundits will tell you that its gonna be a huge blow to his career if he fails to take this after the third trial - especially against a lesser formidable opposition.
Hes mean, hes a savage , hes . . .
"My bars will rise. . . .fast with might/but dont start to fight/unless u want to die/
cos With u Celsius bars. . .u couldnt reach me at the top. . . am Far-in -height!/"

"peeps were mocking him a lot well/when Finest was thru with prettily out Knocking Mik the Scoundrel/then i 'summarized'. . . like 'empty kernels'. . . theres no 'dawg' in Mik . . .so to me u are 'nothing in a nutshell'/«kennels»
"

"ya feeble/while am preaching am evil/ya life precious? Then i steal it like smeagol/
to fight with u will be hospitality. . . .i mean if u aint patient enuf. . . .i'll attack with syringes and needles!/
"

So without much ado . . Let the battle begin . . .

1 Like

Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Rapmaestro(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Voting criteria

Opener
rhymes
Wordplay
Personals
metaphors/ similies
flow
punchlines
closer

20 lines . . .

deadline : Both netcees should send their verses to my fb account not later than Friday 15th august.5pm.
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Death sentence @Glacierz!
With illie genes/ I'm killing kings/
and ripping spleens/
Berg's a silly fiend/
So it must've been a 'rough ride'
when ibime blasted you from
'PH' to SMITHEREENS!!!/
I'm the beast of wigan/ while
he's just a mixed up villain/ who
scripts and spits bland/
And if he thinks he's 'Not In
Harm's Way' . . . . I'd kill him in
the roads of EASTERN
ENGLAND!!!/«nottingham's way»
So evil,satan's my half brother/
and soon as my goons start
trailing the man lover/ it'll be
stated as manslaughter!/
'Cause they're known to 'start
harm' . . . . Like Jason in
transporter/«statham»
I'll gladly send out/ killers that'll
have the fool badly tethered/
Then leave the 'Chap lean' . Like
charlie spencer!!/«chaplin»
I hardly render/ wack flows
and hardly do my mad frees
fester/
'Cause literally my book of
rhymes' got more arsenal than
arsene wenger/
Now his tactics are failing
quick/ when I show up with lines
that claim his gees/ nigga you
frail and weak!/
Lil wonder one punch from mik
and 'ice was all over the
floor' . . . SKATING RINK!!!/
We ain't of the same feather G
listen/ I spray cheddar and
shillings/ while my jay trekkers
be squeaking/
And if he 'act up' my body
guards gon' 'spill berg' all over
the 'scene' . . . WAY BETTER
THAN STEVEN!!!/«spielberg»
Scolding dogs, . . Is what peeps
know me for/
Once ah start waving my
golden sword/ So it wasn't a
'U.S interstate road trip tour'/
When I follow odin's law/
And send thunder and lightning
to . . . Take ice from
'maryland' . . . . To BOLT-HIM-
MORE!!/«baltimore» .
My flow entails ferocity/ to
berate and possibly/ Gore him
and ignore the ways of
subtlety/
Phuck it! The Gravity of
my punches will have him
Sky rocketing
. . . With
ESCAPE VELOCITY!!!/
I kill flows at ease/ glacierz?
Pfft! He knows I'll win/ he knows
I'm ill/
'Cause even in the arctic . . . Ice
lies . . . Below my feet!!/
Shameful ogre/
The game is over/ 'cause I'll
make sure the gay is
bouldered/ till all that's left is a
pail of smolders/ and you
wouldn't get this 'WIN-FREE'
Even if you
CHANGED YOUR NAME TO
OPRAH!!!!!!!!/
JayY!!
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Mikuz, my verse is not organized now, pls let me post my self, u can remove urs, pls.
Right

1 Like

Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by GLACIERZ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ice’s diss @JoshuaBase
After i ll beat him up with planks/i ll start ripping off with axe/all his skinny body parts/
But bats to his privy part. . . and like ‘Babe Ruth’ there ll be a Legend of ‘Base balls’. . .cos stories will tell how liquid was dripping from his sack!!/
I ll strangle u harder than hang gallows/or slap ye bland wacko/if u claim hard in rap battles/
Cos u ‘recycled lines’ here. . .but ur ‘piracy schemes wont aid u in this battle’ . . .like the Flying Dutchman against Captain Jack Sparrow!!/
Im the doper rival he fears/cos I gots more clashes than a loner titan will dare/so, I rip his bones and spinals in secs/
Into four fractions. . . còck my pump action. . . ‘just two shots outta the blues’ and I ‘win this match’ . . . like Chelsea in the Europa Finals this year!!/
Its only right that the phony fear/else, he ll turn molten here/when I put solders on his back like phone repairs/
But if he claims ‘King Edward’ . . . the whole of England ll applaud . . . cos I ‘puff up’ when I ‘smoke’ him here!!/
Am from an alien realm/so, dumb mammalian cringe/accept my callout? . . mehn u ‘Jonce’ like Davy in that Caribbean film/
Now I smash ur temple . . . till u start to ‘tremble’ . . . the way I make him ‘sheikh’ will awe ‘Arabian Kings’!!/
I flow with rhymes worth a record score/so resign cos your methods poor/or I wreck your skull/
But Blaq was the ‘mason’ to pound ya . . . ‘floored the Base’ with a ‘ground plan’. . . so basstaarrdd, this battle was designed for a ‘second floor’!!/
A left jab blaze yo eye, man/right one ll break yo right hand/and ur chic ll forsake yo plight, man/
to follow me, shes a mad fùck. . . a little f*replay and she begin to ‘bang còck’ as we fly away, straight to Thailand!!/
U gats to cry for ya naughty manners/cos u accepted a fight from a bloody rapper/so I ll have u fried up and coarsely battered/
On FB, u say u wanna do ya mixtape . . . shutup nigga! u cant rap so u aint “making no cd’s” mate. . . Till u apply for a job in Ghana!!/
If he thinks that sounded unruly/I get him rounded for bully/and his head pounded on huge bricks/
Or I give him a ‘fatherly beating’ . . .call me ‘Mr. Trager’ as one punch ‘floors’ him. . . only way ‘Josh is grounded for two weeks’!!/
This slave will frame prouder/till he’s razed to clay powder/so he should race to take cover/
Am King to his relations. . .but judging by ‘mathematical operations’ . . . ‘Base’ can never be ‘raised to the power’!!/
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Open for votes . . .

1 Like

Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
My vote goes to Joshuabase.

Basically the flow allowed his punches to drop better and cleaner.

I was really impressed with Base. Many quotables but I'm on my phone so can't quote em.

This was not Glacierz best showing. You got nice punches and creativity but you put too many words in your lines on this battle. My brain was losing trail of the set-up to the punch because of the lengthy lines.

MVGT: Base
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by dj5naira(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Joshuabase:
We ain't of the same feather G
listen/ I spray cheddar and
shillings/ while my jay trekkers
be squeaking/
And if he 'act up' my body
guards gon' 'spill berg' all over
the 'scene' . . . WAY BETTER
THAN STEVEN!!!/
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
MVGT Joshuabase

Even though the Baitimore and Winfree puns didnt work for me, I liked the way he used others to cause havoc. Nice ideas from Glacierz, but you couldnt match the sting from Joshua's punches.
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by delidimes: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
MVGT BASE
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by GLACIERZ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Smh
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by goshikid: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol|dimes u ar in 16s
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by demsid(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Wait...
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by demsid(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Opener- joshuabase
rhymes-joshbase
Wordplay-glaciers
Personals-tie
metaphors/ similies-glaciers
flow-joshbase
punchlines-tie
closer-tie
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Rapmaestro(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2013
demsid: Opener- joshuabase
rhymes-joshbase
Wordplay-glaciers
Personals-tie
metaphors/ similies-glaciers
flow-joshbase
punchlines-tie
closer-tie
na wa o see judgement... dude, newbies are not allowed to vote on vets brawl. HAVEN'T YO BEEN TOAD? cheesy %D
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Rapmaestro(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by GLACIERZ(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: na wa o see judgement... dude, newbies are not allowed to vote on vets brawl. HAVEN'T YO BEEN TOAD? cheesy %D

as in erh? Maestro. . .chai, NL sha.

Rhymes- Josh??
wordplay- Glacierz??
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by demsid(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

Rhymes- Josh??
wordplay- Glacierz??

the both of una Maad 4 calin me newbie! I dnt blame yu

1 Like

Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by demsid(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

Rhymes- Josh??
wordplay- Glacierz??

the both of una Maad 4 calin me newbie! I dnt blame yu,werey hw dy take dy vote
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Inkblood: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice battle. I think Joshua base won.. Mvgt base
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Glacierz 0 4 Joshuabase
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mistaswag(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2013
ßase GMV!

I flowed easy readin his verse + fresh puns wid nice structure he qot there!

nice verse frm iceberq tho!
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** by mikuz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Closed - Joshuabase wins.

(1) (Reply)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / "star Wars Re-visited" Drop Em 16's If Its Hot . . . . . . / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.