Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ronaldo On Mourinho: 'it's Not Worth Talking About Him' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo On Mourinho: 'it's Not Worth Talking About Him' (594 Views)

Why Abramovich, Chelsea Board Passed Vote Of Confidence On Mourinho / Mourinho: It's A Disgrace, I Feel Ashamed / When You Realize Glen Johnson Will Start Against Ronaldo On Wednesday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo On Mourinho: 'it's Not Worth Talking About Him' by AdemolaDawodu: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2013
Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to talk about his ex-manager, Jose Mourinho.

The pair fell out during the second half of last season when the Portuguese coach's relationship with a number of his senior players, most notably Iker Casillas & Pepe, became strained.

The Portugal captain was asked about his relationship with his former Real coach last night & he replied rather curtly.

The 28-year old said: "I will not talk anything about that person, it's not worth it. Sorry, but I will not talk about that person,"

But on new Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti, Ronaldo said. "I like working with Ancelotti. He is a great man and a great coach."
Check out naijaballer.com for more important football news from the Barclays Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Bundesliga & other important teams in Europe..The site also covers the personal life of footballers & fascinating soccer articles professionally written by us...

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: FIFA 14 Is Now Free On Playstore And Ios Store For 1 Week ONLY / Kagawa Could Be Included In Swap Deal For Dortmund Star / Januzaj: “only The English Should Play For England” – Jack Wilshere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.