Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute (16446 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by piragirl(f): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls, medical experts in the house is it a normal thing for me to pee @ least every 30 minute during the day usually if am in the house. But if am outside its less like every 1 hour. During the night i pee @least four times before day break.....
Please is it normal, because it bothers me alot and i av treated urinary track infection, yet it persist......tanks for ur advice
Re: Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by OmoAlata1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
piragirl: Pls, medical experts in the house is it a normal thing for me to pee @ least every 30 minute during the day usually if am in the house. But if am outside its less like every 1 hour. During the night i pee @least four times before day break.....
Please is it normal, because it bothers me alot and i av treated urinary track infection, yet it persist......tanks for ur advice

it is normal especially if you drink a lot of water
Re: Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by deeplow: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
I do not think it is normal.every thirthy minutes? That's like.
48times if we assume you didn't sleep at all.what I have read
is that,the normal daily limit should be 6-8 times,and you shouldn't wake up more than once at night to urinate.personally,I think nothing might still be wrong with you.it is probably just anxiety kicking in.
Re: Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by deeplow: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Stop thinking too much about the fact that you need to urinate.the more you think about it,the more you have to.the attention you gave to urinating during the UTI is still there,that's anxiety.go out often enough,when you have things to do and know you are out of your comfort zone,you wouldn't urinate every 30mins. Most importantly,see a doctor.
Re: Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by deols(f): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Are you male or female? How old are you?

What you describe is termed frequency.

*Frequency is a genitourinary symptom.

*You also urinate a lot at night- nucturia
*how much of urine do you void at each time? Can u say it in terms of large, average or small amount?

What else do you feel?

*do you feel pain while urinating? Do you feel pain elsewhere?
*do you feel the need to quickly urinate?
*do you strain to urinate?
*how does it come out. Freely streaming, intermittent, does it come as one stream or two or a multiple?
*after urinating, do you feel like there is some residual urine in your bladder?
*is there blood in your urine?
*does urine come out even when you are not deliberately urinating?

Giving these answers might be of help.
Re: Help:is It Normal To Pee, Every 30 Minute by toaspromo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
There are 2 reason why u should pee frequently
1 its either you drak exessie water which can be noemal
2 the cold weather eallows it
Any thing outside that u go for diabetes test or medical test goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour / Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo / Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.