Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) (859 Views)

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. / I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) by omanifrank(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rather than move in with her boo or vice versa, Tania would rather wait till they get married!
No it's not a diss at the other celebrities who move in with their boos without being married, it's just her rule!

She disclosed this on twitter hours ago, see tweets below:

She had announced the arrival of her boo saying "my baby is home" and a fan asked "do you guys live together?".

Responding to the question,

Tania tweeted "live together ke? When he has not married me. Not at all" - there you go!
So until Wizkid puts a ring on it and walks her down the aisle, they are not gonna live together!

Meanwhile, she got her very first celebrity customer yesterday - Emma Nyra - and she styled her well!

You will recall that she recently took over a popular luxury clothing and accessories store, Designers’ Club.

source: http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=521
Re: I'm Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me" Tania Omotayo (pics+gist) by Kanwulia: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
HYPOCRISY!
Yet she has been PHOCKING HIM WITHOUT MARRIAGE! grin
Siddon dia dey make mouth. . .WIZ KID go soon turn TU FACE ati TU NYANSH!
He will marry you like ANNIe MACAULAY. . . .AFTER IMPREGNATING 20 WOMEN and his BLOKOS is dead AND BORN-AGAIN KE! grin

You think your toto is special ni?
You berra wake up and smell the CORPSE!
Another woman has already MOVED IN! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of A Woman's Body Does This Design Resemble? / A Must Read For MARRIED & Singles..so Touching!! / Best Stores To Get Black Friday Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.