Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song (1824 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / Personally By P Square / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by chukstoney(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi, am 3:16entertaiment manager i have two artiste namely sirpua n hytek who I signed 2years ago, hytek who is one of my artiste produced a track known as you are the best, which was registed to copyright sometime last year which I have been promoting... Pls check out d song by google-download hytek you are the best and prove me wrong.

Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by Nomski0(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oya before we download, make us at least interested in this story. Are you saying psquare stole the song./lyrics/beats?
Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by chukstoney(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nomski0: Oya before we download, make us at least interested in this story. Are you saying psquare stole the song./lyrics/beats?
. Bro listen to d music 1st n comfirm urself sad
Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by stevic1(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Dude,
You claim you were promoting a song and yet you do not even have a direct link where the song can be downloaded.
You expect us to ask google?
Very funny. grin
Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by chukstoney(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2013
stevic1: Dude,
You claim you were promoting a song and yet you do not even have a direct link where the song can be downloaded.
You expect us to ask google?
Very funny. grin
bro u won't understand, hop u kn is very posibu to block sum1 song on internet
Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
How can an English word be "gotten" from your artiste's song? Does your artiste own the copyright to the word 'personally'? Abi na him papa invent the word put for English lexicon? How e take belong to your artiste personally?

1 Like

Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by PrettyGaby(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=chukstoney]Hi, am 3:16entertaiment manager i have two artiste
namely sirpua n hytek who I signed 2years ago, hytek who is one of my
artiste produced a track known as you are the best, which was registed
to copyright sometime last year which I have been promoting... Pls check
out d song by google-download hytek you are the best and prove me
wrong. [/quote]
and your artiste stole the word from the dictionary
Re: The Word Personally By P-square Was Gotten From My Artiste Song by lalaboi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Being Jobless seems to be a disease for you guyz. . find something better to do with your spare time

(1) (Reply)

Download--- Stuck With U-- Ariana Grande Ft Justin Bieber / Your Top 3 Music Videos / 9ice Ft Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.