Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) (2590 Views)

Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS) / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Comedian Gandoki Spends Time With The Motherless In Abuja (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Peter Okoye is not just a a romantic partner and husband-to-be, he is a great dad!
The twin brothers - PSquare - will be embarking on a US/Canda tour soon but in the meantime Peter Okoye is having all the fun in the world with his precious kids, Cameron and Fiona. See photos below..
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/family-is-everything-pete-okoye-spends.html

Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by demelza: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Awww, this is so sweeeet!
Peter is doing something that most Dads do. How original!
Mtcheew
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Christine01(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cant see any thing new in what he did. Is it not a normal thing for daddies to bond with their children?
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by obo389(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Christine01: Cant see any thing new in what he did. Is it not a normal thing for daddies to bond with their children?
I cant understand too.maybe he is expecting me to come and do his job for him. undecided
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by LailaIkeji1: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
more pics

Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by lolaluv1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Little boy carry toy
Papa also carry im own

On a serious note though. Guys and toys. What's up with that?

If It's not PlayStation, then It's expensive phones. Or cars. Or sound surround. Or...

Una nor dey tire
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Very cute!
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by INNARMORATA: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
love dz..my man must b romantic
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Chitexs250(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oya let's do it in

Azontotically...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by tpia5: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
The boy looks much better with a haircut, imo.

Now he resembles will smith ( third photo).
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by fizboy1: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
driver stop me here...conductor give me change...*bookings activated*I know dis wld make fp
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2013
I guess from the pictures, peter was analysing how his kids are getting/enjoying what he never had as a kid and at the same time trying to get back to his childhood.

Peter I knw say u hold cash, abeg no spoil d pikin hummer n power-rangers bike.

Cool pix P-daddy
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 16, 2013
good one,i will upload mine too when i become a dad,CANT WAIT OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Family Is Everything! Peter Okoye Spends Time With His Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice one der P. . . . . .datz xum serious gud gud loving.

Yoruba Actresses Looking Hot Shows Off Bikini Bods / PHOTO-Nollywood Actress, Uchenna Nnanna In Auto Crash! / Daddy Showkey Shows Off His PVC, Challenges Artists To Show Off Theirs Before T