Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB (1757 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by luvola(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Graduate trainee assistant executive -human capital job at PWC

Assistant Executive - Human Capital (Internal
Job Department:
Internal Firm Services
Job vacancy type:
Permanent
JOB vacancyClosing date:
21-Aug-13
Reference Number:
125-NIG00021
Job description/duties The Company
To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team. The candidate will work closely with the HC line Managers and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.

Job Roles & Responsibilities
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:

Recruitment and Selection:
• Work closely with the HC Executives and Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
• Update recruitment website.
• Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
• Co-ordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
• Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.

On-boarding Service:
• Schedule joiners for medical examination.
• Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
• Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.

Leave Administration:
• Manage the leave system.

Employee Relations:
• Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
• Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.

Others:
• Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
• Maintain staff and general filing system.
• Other duties that maybe assigned.

Requirements
• Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Upper division with at least 6 credits in one (1) sitting.
• CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 1 year HR Generalist Experience.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
• Ability to build effective relationships with Management and employees in all levels of the firm.
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Ability to stay calm when faced with difficult situation.
• Strong knowledge of both local and international employment law and HR best practice.
• Excellent people management skills, approachable.
• Excellent team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Intuitiveness and attention to details.

HOW TO APPLY :

Applicant should Click Here

source : https://emea3.recruitmentplatform.com/appproc/index.cfm
Re: PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by luvola(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
i just finished the apllication process.. Click the aforedmentioned blog site for you to be able to fill the form.. Mod front page . ( i hope i abide with the rules mod )
Re: PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by fpeer(f): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Any news as par dis job. Has anybody being called?
Re: PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
I also applied for this, but I have not received any invite for the test yet. However some people have started getting invites since last week Tuesday. take a look at this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/1415782/pwc-aptitude-test
Re: PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by fpeer(f): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
jessyblossom07: I also applied for this, but I have not received any invite for the test yet. However some people have started getting invites since last week Tuesday. take a look at this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/1415782/pwc-aptitude-test

Does dt means she is d only person invited. Anyway, I'm still hoping
Re: PWC Graduate Assistant Executive - Human Capital (internal Firm Services) JOB by fpeer(f): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ jessyblossom07 have you been called? I just receive their mail nw.

Does anybody kw what to expect from the test. Pls I need you guys' help.

(1) (Reply)

Cruise Line Job In Australia / Massive Recruitment At First Freight Logistic Services Limited / Please Kindly Help My Brother Who Is In Need Of A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.