Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy (1029 Views)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! / Obama Has Betrayed Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by adebisi1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
Obama has made the entire black race happy, this gives us hope, faith and strenght, the black race is no longer inferior, we on the edge of producing the strongest man in the world. if you are black and proud, pass this to every black person
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by TayoD1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2008
adebisi,

Obama has made the entire black race happy, this gives us hope, faith and strenght, the black race is no longer inferior, we on the edge of producing the strongest man in the world. if you are black and proud, pass this to every black person
This is nothing but hogwash. So you were hopeless, faithless and weak until Obama became the Democratic presidential nominee? I have never suffered an inferior complex, so you will do well to speak for yourself.

Just as a matter of curiosity, in what way do you view differently the appointment of the first black man to the Supreme court of the United States. I am talking about the appointment of Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court by President Johnson. What about Justice Clarence Thomas who was appointed by President George Bush?
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by SeanT21(f): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
I been happy before obama came in.

Black People were never inferior. We make ourselves thinks so

are u forgetten condy rice.
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by LadyT(f): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
Condy Rice can go to hell shes a disgrace with that Bush.

Obama represents no one but himself
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by JayFK(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
adebisi1:

The "Black Race" has never been inferior first off, speak for yourself dude. IQ 132 here
Secondly Obama being black, does not somehow improve Africa or Nigeria they will still be the same shitholes they have always been even though Obama becomes president. He has an obligation to the Americans not Africa or the "Black race"

I find it funny that people celebrate a Black becoming president, like it will somehow make your life or your country better solely because he is black

The fact that you feel inferior, hopeless, faithless and weak prior to Obama being the Democratic party nominee does not mean you should project onto the "Black race"
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by scorpio1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
I THANK THE LORD WHO HAS GIVEN OBAMA STRENGTH TO PERSEVERE>>>HE HAS REALLY MADE US PROUD,
AND I PRAY THAT HE SHALL GO ON TO TAKE THE THRONE.
I BELIEVE THAT SHALL BE AN INPIRATION TO EVERY BACK FOLK WITHOUT DREAMS OR FOCUS.
ALL THE WAY OBAMA, >WE LOVE YOU!
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by MallamMusa: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2008
Obama is not black, he's half black. He can also be called half white.
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by 4Him1(m): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2008
see yeye people, Yar Adua is also black but of what benefit has he been to nigerians save to use our resources to cater for German doctors?
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by jesusfreak(f): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2008
this thread raises mind bogging questions.

are blacks really inferior?

if yes, what will Obama's nomination do to cure this complex?

is obama really representing change or he's  just as good as Mc'cain?

how many pple remember what Martin luther King stood for in his days?

what is the Black Revolution? is Obama going to champion this cause?

Food for thought for u all

but b4 u conclude that uree not inferior to the white skinned pple, think well, think deep, think hard
chew on this:
racism in South Africa, not thos aparteid days but an example of the recent video clippings sent out where black teachers were subjected to horrific treatment by some white students http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleid=333382&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__national/

Im not saying Obama is the saviour but there's a problem with the Black man's mind
we really do need change!
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by naijadiva2(f): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
i was already happy before obama. just because he made it far it doesn't mean that black people all of a sudden are riding down easy lane.
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by dudubobo1: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2008
I am a happy man. I dont need Obama to be happy
Anyway Obama sef na white man
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by CHOCHORI(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2008
IF YOU ARE NOT INFERIOR WHY ARE YOU REFERED AS THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?
GUYS BE REASONABLE.
WETHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN TREATED AS BEING INFERIOR AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKED DOWN UPON.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT OBAMA HAS MADE A HISTORY AND MOST BLACKS ARE PROUD OF HIM.
IF YOU SAY IT IS SAY- TRY WHAT A LITTLE WHEREVER YOU ARE- TRY TO BE A MANAGER IN THE WESTERN WORLD, COUNCILORS, MP AND MORE REPUTABLE POSITIONS.
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by SeanT21(f): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2008
CHOCHORI:

IF YOU ARE NOT INFERIOR WHY ARE YOU REFERED AS THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?
GUYS BE REASONABLE.
WETHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN TREATED AS BEING INFERIOR AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKED DOWN UPON.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT OBAMA HAS MADE A HISTORY AND MOST BLACKS ARE PROUD OF HIM.
IF YOU SAY IT IS SAY- TRY WHAT A LITTLE WHEREVER YOU ARE- TRY TO BE A MANAGER IN THE WESTERN WORLD, COUNCILORS, MP AND MORE REPUTABLE POSITIONS.

Look at africa. is it a first world country? Its a fact that africa is a third world country. Look at S. Africa and Zimbabwe.
Re: Obama Has Made The Entire Black Race Happy by jydeboy: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
I am happy for Obama, not because he is a black man but because he got the nomination and therefore has a chance to be America's president. What is special in Obama clinching the nomination as a black man after nearly 232 years of America's independence? Can you imagine how whites have ruled South Africa? For me it is nothing to cheer about. Even then the guy has a white mother. I wish him luck though, but I can stake my all on it that even if he were elected as president, he has nothing to offer black Africa. Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Barrs Mu'slims / Nelson Mandela Is Alive And Well; Winnie Mandela Hospitalised / Islamic Sharia Law Declared Source Of New Libya Legislation--ntc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.