Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) (21395 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
striktlymi:

If we go by that logic then it would be wrong to be Christians. Afterall we accept the saying:

God of Abraham
God of Isaac
God of Jacob
Etc.

We can accept these ones you mentioned because they are in the bible. The scripture testifies about their covenant and relationship with God. Now how sure are you about the relationship of your pastor, whose name you re using, with God considering the prevalent greed and wickedness in the present day christianity even among pastors? They can continue to risk their lives with the so called god of chosen and god of their pastor. For us, the name above all names - JESUS, is the name we know.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
alexleo:

We can accept these ones you mentioned because they are in the bible. The scripture testifies about their covenant and relationship with God. Now how sure are you about the relationship of your pastor, whose name you re using, with God considering the prevalent greed and wickedness in the present day christianity even among pastors? They can continue to risk their lives with the so called god of chosen and god of their pastor. For us, the name above all names - JESUS, is the name we know.

Those men were not perfect they had their flaws. What matters is what the individual knows to be true. If I and my dad worship the same God, there is absolutely nothing wrong in saying that I worship the God of my father, as long as I know for sure which God I refer to.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
striktlymi:

If people claim the right to condemn the 'good' pastor why can't the members of his church claim the right to come to his defence
This is where you people in chosen church got all wrong.
Sister Linda had never condemn any pastor whatsoever, whether in Nigeria or in Sierra Leone. All she said (and still saying) is that, all these pastors Jesus showed her including my pastor, E. A. Adeboye of RCCG, still have the grace of God waiting for them to make amend to their lives and ministry.
Why therefore did chosen take this matter beyond the line by castigating Linda, calling her all sorts of evil names, associating her with marine kingdom and blackmailing her through online forums.
Haba! Is chosen the only church involved? Why can't you use your God given sense to reason use the bible to weigh yourself as an individual?

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
luluosas:
This is where you people in chosen church got all wrong.

...and where did he get this from
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Those men were not perfect they had their flaws. What matters is what the individual knows to be true. If I and my dad worship the same God, there is absolutely nothing wrong in saying that I worship the God of my father, as long as I know for sure which God I refer to.

You are still not getting it. Nobody is saying whether Abraham was perfect or not but the fact that God accepted himself to be called their God in the scriptures we accept it too. Its completely different from a present day pastor who out of greed can engage in occultic practices or other voodoo things in other to attract more members to his church. And of course we know that more members means more money for them. Can you vouch for the credibility of such men? Do you go with them everywhere to be sure they aint putting hands into evil? One thing is for you to pray the God of your father like you said, but another thing is for God to accept that your father is truly his. As holy as my own dad appears to me, I don't pray to the God of my father and I ve never taught my children to pray to the God of their father. The name of Jesus is the name above all names and that makes it the best name to pray with. As a father, I love my children and always try to give them the best. I ve given them the best name to pray withand that's JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
alexleo:

You are still not getting it. Nobody is saying whether Abraham was perfect or not but the fact that God accepted himself to be called their God in the scriptures we accept it too. Its completely different from a present day pastor who out of greed can engage in occultic practices or other voodoo things in other to attract more members to his church. And of course we know that more members means more money for them. Can you vouch for the credibility of such men? Do you go with them everywhere to be sure they aint putting hands into evil? One thing is for you to pray the God of your father like you said, but another thing is for God to accept that your father is truly his. As holy as my own dad appears to me, I don't pray to the God of my father and I ve never taught my children to pray to the God of their father. The name of Jesus is the name above all names and that makes it the best name to pray with. As a father, I love my children and always try to give them the best. I ve given them the best name to pray withand that's JESUS.

Why not settle this by quoting the part of sacred scriptures that forbids people from using phrases like: "The God of chosen" or "The God of striktlymi"?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 6:37am On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not settle this by quoting the part of sacred scriptures that forbids people from using phrases like: "The God of chosen" or "The God of striktlymi"?

Ok can you also tell me the part of the scripture that says people should pray with god of Chosen or god of my pastor?
Also tell me where Jesus said we should pray in the name of our pastor or church.

Any true folloWer of Jesus will obey the following commands he gave to us-
John 14:13-15
3 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask[c] anything in My name, I will do it.
15 “IF YOU LOVE ME, keep[d] My commandments.

John 16:23,24

23 “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Some of these pastors are not lovers of Jesus rather they are lovers of their own selves(which is one of the events of the last days as recorded in Timothy). That's why everything that happens in the church must be routed through them. They are the centre of attraction while Jesus is a stranger. In verse 15 of John 14 that I quoted, Jesus said, if you love me keep my commandment. The apostles loved Jesus and they kept projecting him. Neither did they do any miracle with any other name except the name of Jesus.
It is those who don't love Jesus and who have no confidence and faith that Jesus can answer them that pray through their pastor and church. Anybody who has faith in Jesus will have the confidence to pray to him direct. Now see what chosen people are doing in Acts 19:13-16.

13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We[a] exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered[b] them, and prevailed against them,[c] so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

When people don't have the confidence to pray directly to Jesus, they route their prayer through somebody as this people did -Jesus whom Paul preach. Isn't it shameful?

4 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

Ok can you also tell me the part of the scripture that says people should pray with god of Chosen or god of my pastor?
Also tell me where Jesus said we should pray in the name of our pastor or church.

Is this not pretty?

Oga you are the one condemning an act, not I surely. As a result, you are supposed to provide the scriptural backing for your condemnation, given that you use only the scriptures.

#Note that none of your scriptural quotes condemns what you condemn.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by amaralizzy40y: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2013
For d fact dat GOD has chosen us, so is nt wrong to pray wit God of chosen. You cn go to 1peter 2v9.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
For d fact dat GOD has chosen us, so is nt wrong to pray wit God of chosen. You cn go to 1peter 2v9.

Do you pray in the name of Jesus?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My dear, if only you know what you are saying is wrong.
Please, read John 14:6, Acts 4:12 and John 1:12 then, tell what you understand there. God bless you.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Is this not pretty?

Oga you are the one condemning an act, not I surely. As a result, you are supposed to provide the scriptural backing for your condemnation, given that you use only the scriptures.

#Note that none of your scriptural quotes condemns what you condemn.

The scriptures that I quoted for you are very clear and that's why you have nothing to fault me on that. If you want to remain under the bondage of your pastor who wants everything about your relationship with God to be routed through him(for selfish reasons) you can go ahead bros.
Jesus said WHATSOEVER we shall ask in his name... The word "whatsoever" does not give room for another option. The words of Christ remains authentic.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

The scriptures that I quoted for you are very clear and that's why you have nothing to fault me on that.

Why not show us the part you quoted that stated that it is wrong to say "God of Chosen"?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not show us the part you quoted that stated that it is wrong to say "God of Chosen"?

You have no point. Its just like asking somebody to show you the scriptures that says that smoking indian hemp or cocaine is sin or asking me to show you where it is written in the scriptures that Nigerian politicians should stop diverting public fund into their pockets because its a sin. I don't engage in such waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

You have no point. Its just like asking somebody to show you the scriptures that says that smoking indian hemp or cocaine is sin or asking me to show you where it is written in the scriptures that Nigerian politicians should stop diverting public fund into their pockets because its a sin. I don't engage in such waste of time.

This is pretty!!! I guess you also did not make the following comment?

alexleo:

How is the above different from what I asked you to do
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

This is pretty!!! I guess you also did not make the following comment?

How is the above different from what I asked you to do

And because Jesus did not mention specifically that using god of chosen to pray is not bad means its right to use it to pray? NO. And may be because the bible did not mention indian hemp and cocaine specifically that means they are not bad to smoke? NO.
And because the scriptures did not mention Nigerian politicians specifically that means they can't be wrong in the fund diversion they are doing? NO.
Only you knows what you are defending. Continue with what pleases you. I can't bring myself so low to pray to God thru my pastor even after Jesus has instructed me to pray in his own name. I go for the best and that is Jesus, not my pastor's God. No bros. Thanks.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

And because Jesus did not mention specifically that using god of chosen to pray is not bad means its right to use it to pray? NO. And may be because the bible did not mention indian hemp and cocaine specifically that means they are not bad to smoke? NO.
And because the scriptures did not mention Nigerian politicians specifically that means they can't be wrong in the fund diversion they are doing? NO.
Only you knows what you are defending. Continue with what pleases you. I can't bring myself so low to pray to God thru my pastor even after Jesus has instructed me to pray in his own name. I go for the best and that is Jesus, not my pastor's God. No bros. Thanks.

alexleo:

[size=15pt]You have no point.[/size]
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Yeah you can carry on with your god of chosen and god of my pastor bondage.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

Yeah you can carry on with your god of chosen and god of my pastor bondage.

Why not stop given us this your man made doctrines and show us where in the scriptures it is said that saying "God of chosen" and "God of my pastor" are signs that someone is in bondage?
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not stop given us this your man made doctrines and show us where in the scriptures it is said that saying "God of chosen" and "God of my pastor" are signs that someone is in bondage?

Ok. So using god of chosen and god of my pastor to pray is God-made doctrine? You dey try. And may be, using the name of Jesus which we are COMMANDED to use is man made. Clap for yourself.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

Ok. So using god of chosen and god of my pastor to pray is God-made doctrine? You dey try. And may be, using the name of Jesus which we are COMMANDED to use is man made. Clap for yourself.

alexleo:

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by alexleo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

When I catch you na so you dey take dodge. You dey try o.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

When I catch you na so you dey take dodge. You dey try o.

alexleo:
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by gazilion: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
I feel bad when people begin to argue on things of eternal values. I'm not a Chosen member, but I've attended Lord's Chosen while in Nigeria few times and also attended their night virgils at their HQ's. I'm happy with the zeal of so many innocent members of the church. Something happened that made me leave with my family. I prayed fervently and the revelations I got were not exciting. I can say with cautious trepidation - knowing the eternal consequence of the deceived that those who are there, should pray fervently and ask God for the truth of the situation. IF YOU DO THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY, GOD WILL SHOW YOU!

2 Likes

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
gazilion: I feel bad when people begin to argue on things of eternal values. I'm not a Chosen member, but I've attended Lord's Chosen while in Nigeria few times and also attended their night virgils at their HQ's. I'm happy with the zeal of so many innocent members of the church. Something happened that made me leave with my family. I prayed fervently and the revelations I got were not exciting. I can say with cautious trepidation - knowing the eternal consequence of the deceived that those who are there, should pray fervently and ask God for the truth of the situation. IF YOU DO THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY, GOD WILL SHOW YOU!

Best post so far...
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
alexleo:

Leave him alone my friend, he and every single member in that church are delusional. May the Almighty God deliver them from the grip of god of chosen in Jesus name amen. I cover all of us here with the blood of Jesus.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
luluosas:
Leave him alone my friend, he and every single member in that church are delusional. May the Almighty God deliver them from the grip of god of chosen in Jesus name amen. I cover all of us here with the blood of Jesus.

C'mon shift if you can't provide scriptural backing for your condemnation.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by fluxbush(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
gazilion: I feel bad when people begin to argue on things of eternal values. I'm not a Chosen member, but I've attended Lord's Chosen while in Nigeria few times and also attended their night virgils at their HQ's. I'm happy with the zeal of so many innocent members of the church. Something happened that made me leave with my family. I prayed fervently and the revelations I got were not exciting. I can say with cautious trepidation - knowing the eternal consequence of the deceived that those who are there, should pray fervently and ask God for the truth of the situation. IF YOU DO THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY, GOD WILL SHOW YOU!
Do you mind sharing your revelation for the benefit of those who are still 'trapped' there?

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Best post so far...
god of chosen promoter here on nairaland, are sure you read, understand and digest what @gazilion posted before you termed it Best post so far? Oh! I see. You stopped reading where he said he attended your services and vigil for sometime but, you failed to hear him when he said "I'm happy with the zeal of so many innocent members of the church. Something happened that made me leave with my family. I prayed fervently and the revelations I got were not exciting. I can say with cautious trepidation - knowing the eternal consequence of the deceived that those who are there, should pray fervently and ask God for the truth of the situation".
I quoted him here for your understanding.

Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
fluxbush: Do you mind sharing your revelation for the benefit of those who are still 'trapped' there?
I second this because, the people trapped by this god of chosen are too much. Jesus is the one that died for this innocent souls there and not Lazarus Mouka. Please, share this revelation with us. God bless you.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
striktlymi:

C'mon shift if you can't provide scriptural backing for your condemnation.
Mind you, I am a child of God and the Lord Jesus is my Master. the god of chosen has no power over me and therefore, run for your dear life before this terrible god of your pastor power consume now and your family.
Re: About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
luluosas:
god of chosen promoter here on nairaland, are sure you read, understand and digest what @gazilion posted before you termed it Best post so far? Oh! I see. You stopped reading where he said he attended your services and vigil for sometime but, you failed to hear him when he said "I'm happy with the zeal of so many innocent members of the church. Something happened that made me leave with my family. I prayed fervently and the revelations I got were not exciting. I can say with cautious trepidation - knowing the eternal consequence of the deceived that those who are there, should pray fervently and ask God for the truth of the situation".
I quoted him here for your understanding.

If you do not have any scriptual backing for your condemnation, kindly shift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Chris-Okotie Clears Air On Alleged Jezebel-sermon Against Stephanie Henshaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.