Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now (37922 Views)

YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
After several years of police manhunt, Mrs Juliet Ezeonye has finally been caught and reprimanded in prison for false allegations against the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen and misleading the former Inspector General of Police.

Now the news in details....

An Abuja Chief Magistrate Court has remanded a 45 year-old woman, Juliet Uche Ezeonye Idu [a.k.a. Evangelist] to prison custody for making false allegation and criminal intimidation against the General Overseer, Lord’s Charismatic Revival Ministries, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
The suspect who has been on the wanted list of the police since 2013 was arraigned before the court by the Force Criminal Investigation Department [FCID] for giving force information with intent to mislead a public servant and defamation contrary to sections 140 and 392 of the Penal Code law as well as alleged criminal intimidation contrary to section 397 [b]of the Penal Code Law.
Although she pleaded not guilty to the charge, her bail application which was moved by her lawyer, C.P. Ezedebe was overruled by Chief Magistrate Azubike Ikaogwu on the ground that no sufficient materials were placed before the court to warrant the granting of bail.
Chief Magistrate Ikaogwu said the offence of criminal intimidation is not ordinary a bailable offence since carries a sentence o0f 7 years upon conviction and therefore sufficient materials were needed to be placed before the court for its consideration.
According to the First information Report [F.I.R], Mrs. Idu had on July 19, 2012 wrote a false petition to the then Inspector General of Police alleging that the General Overseer, Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, Pastor Lazarus Muoka hired the services Barrister Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise, [who were subsequently arrested and detained by the police], to kidnap her, knowing that the said information was false.
The F.I.R. dated December 21, 2015 reads:
“The Inspector General of Police was on the 19th July 2012, at Police Force headquarters, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, Mrs. Juliet Uche Idu, alias evangelist [Mrs.] Juliet Uche Ezeonye Idu ‘f’ by way of petition which she knew to be false, or believed to be false, intending thereby to cause Inspector General of Police, a public officer to use his lawful power to arrest and caused to be detained Barr. Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise on the false allegations that Pastor Lazarus Mouka procured her alleged attempted kidnap, a thing he would not have done if he had known the true facts of the case; to their injury or annoyance and by the same medium by words intended to be read, made or published concerning Barr. Victor Ukut and Mr. Chidi Louise intending to harm their reputation or having reason to believe that such imputations that they are kidnappers or attempted kidnappers will harm their reputation and thereby committed an offence of false information with intent to mislead a public servant and defamation contrary to sections 140 and 392 of the Penal Code law as well as alleged criminal intimidation contrary to section 397 [b]of the Penal Code Law.”
Earlier, the prosecution counsel, David Abuo [CSP] told the court that the accused had absconded to Ghana to evade justice and was subsequently declared wanted by the police through a special police gazette bulletin with reference no; CR: 3140/FHQ/ABJ/GI/04/09/13.
He said the accused could not be found to take her trial since 2012 and that it took the police several years on manhunt before she was caught in Abuja and charged to court.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/court-remands-45-year-old-evangelist-to-prison-custody-for-lying-against-pastor-muoka/

Seun‎
Lalasticlala
Ishilove grin front page please

Season Greetings to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
A
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is bad
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by fhelihx(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Case of agreement gone wrong. There must be two sides to the story

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrZENographer: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
eiBADAn:
Case of agreement gone wrong. There must be two sides to the story

Firstly, she mislead the Inspector General of police who acted for her. Secondly she (the accuser) has evaded interrogation by hiding for 3 years. Judge ye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Obichi98(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
If your are a true man of God,no matter the height of provocation,while not allow the God that call you to fight for you?
True men of God if their stil don't indulge in such matters but only God will verdicate him!
Truely men has turn away from the word of God....True details of this story has not been heard i bet you!

26 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ekonsan me?? NO!

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by bronzegoddess(f): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wow. All she said about him is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by allanphash7(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Laughing
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by MadCow1: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by iceberryose(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
ENDTIME IS REALLY HERE!
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Sunnycliff(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
...Speak evil of no man! The walls have ears

5 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's only bullshit like this that makes the fp from the religion section

Please physics enthusiasts and creationists In the house check this thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/2827519/comprehensive-break-down-stephen-hawkins/

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mrborntodoit: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Serves her right !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by jkendy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
You can run but you can't hide from the presence of The Most High. Touch not my anointed nd my prophets y ou do them no harm .
Sad day 4 Madam..........

5 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by drmikeadams(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hear the story inside keke on Saturday.....see where chosen members dey analyze the tori

8 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by flokii: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
I really feel tempted to insult that mod that banned me but I won't..

because you feel threatened (or whatever your problem is) doesn't give you d right to dig-out a week old post of mine that had SARCASM written all over it to slam a ban on me, you could have just banned me for a year or even a lifetime so you'd feel happy and fulfilled.

whoever you are, keep flexing ur online power like your entire life depends on it.

'to ba ku danu, ko gbe sori lo sorun'..

mayb you expect me to be mentioning you like some morons do on here.. that'd be in ur wildest dream

4 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by bukynkwuenu: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
click on the link below to listen to the most inspirational song ever by BUKYSONGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoseUicUBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

he should play this song to the prison warders and see how quick he will be released
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
- Abuja not Lagos court ruling undecided
- I remember Jonathan visited this religious clinic undecided

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by xender(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
end time spill
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by mu2sa2: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
As a self-proclaimed man of god pastor lazarus mouka should have turned the other cheek. Why preach one thing and practice the opposite? What does pastor mouka hope to achieve by this woman, even if she did what is alleged against her, spending up to 7 years in jail. The love, compassion and forgiveness which he preaches should be practicalized here. Surely something transpired btw pastor muoka and this woman. Whatever it is, the fact that she went into hiding shows some kind of remorse. Now pastor show the world that you are "christlike" by turning the other cheek.

5 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rule Number One: Don't mess with a Real Man of God

2 Likes

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Aristotle96(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
Which of the prison?
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by tammie24: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
People bad too
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by ilsmiling(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ok,
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Pavore9: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by vosquare: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Cadamlk: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nobody has been able to say precisely what the false allegation was

1 Like

Re: Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
There must truth in what the woman said. In every rumour there is an atom of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Thinks Comedy In The Church Is A Bad Idea / Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.