Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Use This To Make Money While Waiting For Google Ad-sense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Use This To Make Money While Waiting For Google Ad-sense Approval (433 Views)

Google Ad-sense Is Frustrating Me..........please Guidance / How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / How Can I Pay For Google Ad As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This To Make Money While Waiting For Google Ad-sense Approval by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Best way's to make cool cash from your wapka,wordpress,,.etc website

Every webmaster's priority is to make a lot or handfull amount of money from thier website but not all succede.
A lot of them end up using fraud or non-paying ad-network's and some of them do not really know how to begin with ad-network's

LET'S GO THERE
The best ad network which i and a lot of webmaster would agree to is almighty google adsense
Google adsense has proven to be the best over the past year's but have been so strict to thier rules in accepting / or rejecting approvall of much website that shatter's the dream of young blogger's and site builder trying to make cool cash from thier all day hard work's
But today i would give you some list of good site's that can be used in place of
google adsense

Here comes the list

The list in the above image has been tested and trusted using CPM,CPC,CPI,..etc and lot's more

just click on any of these ad networks and Join as a publisher then follow the neccessary procedure's and start making money too than waiting on google adsense

Note: and alway's be patient you cant just make $100 in just one day it take's a lot of time and strategy depending on you'r traffic

Source :www.expocreek.com
Re: Use This To Make Money While Waiting For Google Ad-sense Approval by superboy4u: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Make money from trusted adverts on your blog or site
This is an ads service provider with minimum withdrawal of $5 it takes hard work just check it out. http:///ZfJsnN

(1) (Reply)

First And Most Awesome Social Network Designed By A Nigerian Student. / I Built This Site, Please Visit And Criticise Thanks / 7 Things Your Website Must Have In Order To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.