Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Harzadous Effects Of Placing Laptops On Ones Thighs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Harzadous Effects Of Placing Laptops On Ones Thighs (1486 Views)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / How Do I Stop Pains Resulting From My Thighs Rubbing Against Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Harzadous Effects Of Placing Laptops On Ones Thighs by Aspako44(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
This is coming out as a warning to all Laptop Users. Beware! The Extreme Heat and the Electromagnetic radiations coming out of the base of your system can cause skin toast. This is further proven to degenerate into skin cancer. The persistent placement of Laptop on Men's thigh often leads to the syndrome of seminiferous tubule malfunction. The Syndrome which may gradually become worsen, thereby leading to the effect of Reproductive Impotency. Be Warned!

Re: The Harzadous Effects Of Placing Laptops On Ones Thighs by nerodenero: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm also guilty of the above.Nice write-up and time to take correction.

1 Like

Re: The Harzadous Effects Of Placing Laptops On Ones Thighs by Djkels(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Only hAppens wen d lappy is chinese

(1) (Reply)

..ijuggjo / Meeting Of JOHESU With Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / 5 Scientific Reason Why You Should Sleep With Clothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.