Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can I Kiss My Fiancee? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Kiss My Fiancee? (931 Views)

My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. / My Fiancee Turns Prayer Warrior & Disturbs Neighborhood, Every Night / My Fiancee's Mum Is A Jehovah Witness:please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
I am in a serious relationship with a lady, we have both decided it's going to be a premarital sex free relationship. Nevertheless, I still feel we could kiss each other once in a while but she feels otherwise.
I seriously am sure it wont lead to sex cause I have serious control over my manhood, so I want to be properly sure if it's a sin to even kiss first.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nomski0(f): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
I admire the no premarital sex thing but i think her not agreeing to kissing is extreme. You guys are supposed to kiss, as long as you can both control your libido. But maybe she knows she cant control hers so she's doing everything to avoid a sexua.lly tensed atmosphere.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
I think its better to forego it. If you really want to court in purity, do it to the end.
Besides, you sound matured. If you can do without intimacy till the wedding night, while not leave everything romance till wedding night. Last time i checked, kissing is not food. grin
And to add, most couples who were intimate during courtship never intended to do so. It began with all this tiny things. And one kiss might not lead immediately to intimacy, but it will spark up the hormones of intimacy and the build up begins. Soon, from kiss, it goes to groping and like that and like that till it leads to the bed.
Something a relationship counsellor told me is still fresh in my mind. He said, "What you will not eat, dont smell because the distance from the nose to the mouth is not far."
Dont try to peep. Let the whole package be. It shall bring you greater joy, fulfillment and pride on the wedding night.
Thats what i have to say.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
I have the feeling this would hit front page... Might be wrong though. But OP dont let false counsel deceive you.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Dzany(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
mental slavery.....
do you think the Almighty God concern(s) Himself with such mundane things::::::::::::::
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dzany: mental slavery.....
do you think the Almighty God concern(s) Himself with such mundane things::::::::::::::
Oh yeah? He doesnt?
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: I have the feeling this would hit front page... Might be wrong though. But OP dont let false counsel deceive you.

Thanks Idnoble, we discuss a lot and yesterday during our discussions she asked me one funny question she said, "What nutrients would kissing add to my life ". I actually wanted to get angry but I laughed over it.
I won't mind bible verses either in Favour or against
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dzany: mental slavery.....

I disagree with you on this. I don't think anything is mundane with God, if our hairs are counted by him then little things matter.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
^
Cool... cool
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Erm... Biblical quotes or biblical verses ?
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
teeo have dairy sections na you come here come dey form holy hmmm wettin we no go see after all your.NYSC things you tink say we no dey follow you...No problem sha i dey observe.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
shol: teeo have dairy sections na you come here come dey form holy hmmm wettin we no go see after all your.NYSC things you tink say we no dey follow you...No problem sha i dey observe.

if you truly follow my diary you would know what am talking about. Thanks for following my diary sha.

1 Like

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
shol: teeo have dairy sections na you come here come dey form holy hmmm wettin we no go see after all your.NYSC things you tink say we no dey follow you...No problem sha i dey observe.
with what he wrote up there, it seems its the gal that is holding back. cheesy
Teeo, should cool down joor grin
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by alleviate2002us(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
teeo:

Brow! am seriously in concurrence to the comment the other dude made...."about nose not smelling what the mouth will not taste".

am so guilty of that and i think its berra you guyz just see your sex free arrangement to the last moment. i can assure you it'll be worth it...#esp when una no be JJC for okoso... cheesy cheesy wink

i really admire your sense of wanting to commit to such.....e no easy...i swear....but remember say Pr.ick no dey hear inglish so even as you sabi book reach, even if you jack pass professor, just leave that guy inside boxers abeg, no find im trouble other wise....*lips sealed*

2 Likes

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
^
Lwtmb. I laughed till i started coughing. Abeg, no kill me with laugh. Lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Bibol(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Teeo, you know i'll come here for you smiley.
Ok, back to the topic, you admitted that this is a serious relationship and you sound like you really want this to work. Here's my candid advice, try not to bring the issue of kissing her up for a while. Maybe she is scared that if she kisses you, she may not be able to maintain her boundaries and i think as her man, you can respect that. I know its hard not to kiss a girl you have deep feelings for, but if its something you both can do without and won't in any way affect what you feel for each other, i'll advise you not to do it, at least for her sake. I know lots of people may have a contrary opinion, but the truth is that not everyone is indulging in it. God is your muscle grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
idnoble135: I think its better to forego it. If you really want to court in purity, do it to the end.
Besides, you sound matured. If you can do without intimacy till the wedding night, while not leave everything romance till wedding night. Last time i checked, kissing is not food. grin
And to add, most couples who were intimate during courtship never intended to do so. It began with all this tiny things. And one kiss might not lead immediately to intimacy, but it will spark up the hormones of intimacy and the build up begins. Soon, from kiss, it goes to groping and like that and like that till it leads to the bed.
Something a relationship counsellor told me is still fresh in my mind. He said, "What you will not eat, dont smell because the distance from the nose to the mouth is not far."
Dont try to peep. Let the whole package be. It shall bring you greater joy, fulfillment and pride on the wedding night.
well said.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Alwaystrue(f): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
@OP,
Kudos. Maintain this as much as possible. There is no how you will kiss her that you will not feel any sexual urges and since she is not yet your wife, abeg hold body. When you get wedded, you will have all the liberty to enjoy the whole package. It is worth it.
So enjoy the fast now.

alleviate2002us:

Brow! am seriously in concurrence to the comment the other dude made...."about nose not smelling what the mouth will not taste".

am so guilty of that and i think its berra you guyz just see your sex free arrangement to the last moment. i can assure you it'll be worth it...#esp when una no be JJC for okoso... cheesy cheesy wink

i really admire your sense of wanting to commit to such.....e no easy...i swear....but remember say Pr.ick no dey hear inglish so even as you sabi book reach, even if you jack pass professor, just leave that guy inside boxers abeg, no find im trouble other wise....*lips sealed*

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very true talk.

@idnoble135,
You have said it. What you cannot eat yet, try to avoid perceiving it for now.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Alwaystrue(f): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
teeo:

I won't mind bible verses either in Favour or against
There is no bible verse that says 'do not kiss your fiancee'. But you will get enough to tell you that sin looks for every opportunity so do not give occasion for it. The bible says flee every appearance of evil. As I said earlier, the desire to kiss her is also borne out of the bottled passion. Do not give it opportunity to erupt. And the bible said this:

I Timothy 5:1-2
1 Never speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you would to your own brothers
2 Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters

This was an exhortation to an unmarried Timothy. As long as she is not (yet) your wife, I pray you receive the grace and strength to treat her as your sister in all purity(as I am sure you will not clamour to want to kiss your sister) but you are entitled to all in marriage. I really appreciate men who are willing to stand like this and I pray you will remain steadfast not only on this matter but other good things as well.

1 Like

Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2013
alleviate2002us:

grin grin grin

True sha.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Wolef7(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Alwaystrue:
There is no bible verse that says 'do not kiss your fiancee'. But you will get enough to tell you that sin looks for every opportunity so do not give occasion for it. The bible says flee every appearance of evil. As I said earlier, the desire to kiss her is also borne out of the bottled passion. Do not give it opportunity to erupt. And the bible said this:

1 Never speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you would to your own brothers
2 Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters

This was an exhortation to an unmarried Timothy. As long as she is not (yet) your wife, I pray you receive the grace and strength to treat her as your sister in all purity(as I am sure you will not clamour to want to kiss your sister) but you are entitled to all in marriage. I really appreciate men who are willing to stand like this and I pray you will remain steadfast not only on this matter but other good things as well.
Well said...........
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

True sha.

Iya what is true ooo
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
teeo:

Iya what is true ooo

What Alleviate said. tongue
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What Alleviate said. tongue

i have heeded his advice sha, no need smelling what you won't eat. But it hasn't been funny, his strength is sufficient grin
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by anibi9674: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2013
@ op u want 2 knw if kissin ur fiancee is a sin ? Understand dat a little leaven leaveneth d whole lump. Can a man put fire in his bossom nd nt b burnt ? Can a man walk ön hot coals nd his leg nt get burnt? Ur anser 2 dis question will tell u if it is gud or bad.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
idnoble135: I think its better to forego it. If you really want to court in purity, do it to the end.
i dnt have anything more to say. U just said it all. No more no less.
Re: Can I Kiss My Fiancee? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Alwaystrue:

u are always true.

(1) (Reply)

When Will The End Of The World Come / Moving Photographs Show Pope Francis Embracing Man Disfigured By Disease. / If God Is Truly A Merciful God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.