Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,820 members, 7,844,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Any Merchant That Process Paypal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Merchant That Process Paypal? (458 Views)

I Need A Payment Processor Or Merchant Account. / Online Payment Merchant In Nigeria / Interswitch Merchant Charges And Setup Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Merchant That Process Paypal? by egift(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
I have a web product that will need for Paypal to be accepted on the site. Please is there any Merchant Account Service Provider that will help a site owner to accept and process Paypal?

Also, is there any company that accept credit card from international payers? I like VoguePay, but from what am told, I can not accept payment for - say a Shop that have prices denominated in dollars.
Re: Any Merchant That Process Paypal? by egift(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
How to setup and use paypal on my site is not the problem. But I cannot operate paypal from Nigeria. Except you have a solution that I will not result to Account Limitation, then am interested.
Re: Any Merchant That Process Paypal? by CarlosVent(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2013
It was so hard for me to get good site/company for paypal which i get from publishing
work to perfectmoney or WU. now i finaly got one after being scammed 2 times by
the others.you may want to check them out xchanga.com.use kingkings201 as your
referrer when contacting them so i can keep getting discounts.
Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Way To Remove Wordpress Version Number / Please I Need Investors For My Upcoming Betting Site / Marketers Wanted To Market Our ICT Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.