Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Crazy Ministers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Ministers (574 Views)

Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) / Hilarious Photo Of When GEJ Asks His Ministers On How They Spent Election Funds / For The Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Ministers by giggleout: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Israel's economy is in a bad way, inflation is getting higher and immigrants are flooding in from all over the world. Problems, problems, problems, but what should they do? So the Israeli government holds a special session to come up with a solution.

After several hours of talk without progress one member, Yitzhak, stands up and says, "Quiet everyone, I've got it, I've got the solution to all our problems. We'll declare war on the United States of America."

Everyone starts shouting at once, "You're nuts! That's crazy!"

"Hear me out!" says Yitzhak. "We declare war. We lose. The United States does what she always does when she defeats a country. She rebuilds everything; our highways, airports, shipping ports, schools, hospitals, factories, and loans us money, and sends us food aid. Our problems would be over."

"Sure," says Benny, another minister, "And what if we win?"

(1) (Reply)

Partying Sober Vs Drunk / Job And Baby Delivering / surprise!surprise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.