Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) (48288 Views)

Funny Photo Of The Day! Alcohol And Yoga / Pic: When He Rejects The Heavenly Reward.. / God Was Referring To The Heavenly Host, Not Another God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nnemuka(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2015
I saw this picture on Facebook and i can't help but share it......
grin grin grin

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Eeser: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by kolinz(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol, this is amazingly hilarious.
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by dunkem21(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2015
grin ..

Truth be told, Buhari made a grave mistake of not announcing his cabinet early ..

..Ministers that you can hire and fire at will, na im we dey waste time and wait like say na the second coming of .....

47 Likes

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2015
lol
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Bobbystanley(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Angel Gabriel =Minister for Petroleum and natural Resources

Angel michael =Minister for Finance.

Angel Rotimi Ameachi =Minister for Corruption and public funds embezzlement

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nnemuka(f): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2015
funny enough the "Noisemakers from heaven" might be faces from the picture below......
sai Chanji grin grin

It took us 3months to choose from the angels who the next ministers will be.....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Angel hector: minister of stomach infrastructure and human development

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol... We're waiting oooo!
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by ibadantiti(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Good one to the original source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Dambazau ---my man shocked (Minister of Defense) grin
Femi Falana ---Attorney General and Minister of Justice grin
Ogbonnaya Onu --Minister of Education grin
Pat Utomi -- Minister of Agriculture grin
Rotimi Amaechi --Minister of Power, Oil and Gas grin
Olagunsoye Oyinlola --- Minister of Communications grin
Bolaji Abdullahi --- Minister of Foreign Affairs grin

11 Likes

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin Funny though.
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by SupremeXYZ(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2015
grin
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin grin
Ameachi will make the ministerial list. Ntooor... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Michael is Defence. He always wrestle with Satan.

Gabriel is Information Ministry, he is good at delivering God's message.

Bobbystanley:
Angel Gabriel =Minister for Petroleum and natural Resources

Angel michael =Minister for Finance.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol..funny.

They better be angels with wings, halos and Sh!t..

1 Like

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
Amaechi should be Minister of Finance or EFCC Chairman. Anything short of these...."I will not accept.." *in Orubebe's voice*
sameer1212:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Happiness87(f): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2015
hahaha

Angel Ameachi,

Saint Fashola, cheesy

Ach Angel Pat Utomi

saint Fayemi

11 Likes

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nnemuka(f): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
sameer1212:
ofcourse Buhari told them while in france that our ministers are noisemakers, and you know if Amaechi doesnt make that list who else will? he is the loudest noisemaker in Nigeria for now.... cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by sweatlana: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
No be small tin o
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Funny
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Very funnY...
PMB appointing ministers is a welcome development Bt I dnt see much importance abt d ministers issh....peps ar taking it asif appointing d ministers wud change tinz overnight Bt I kno DT majority of peps waiting for DT list ar d fault finders n d tribal bigots dt wana see hw many xo called "corrupt" people he wud appoint n also wana see hw many northerners wud b appointed....
L.B- Nobody holy pass...if appoint d few clean peps, peps wud complain...if he decide NT to appoint any ministers, peps wud still complain xo lets just face our respective jobs or businesses n let d president n his aides do thiers...iF u ar getting paid to find fault by starting tribal or political wars online, keep d hussle goin...if u ar jobless or u ain't getting paid n u ar joining d paid goons to criticize d government n his movements, I think u shud Av a rethink coz d Year is coming to an end...
EVEN,IF PMB APPOINTS ANGELS AS MINISTERS,FRONT PAGE TOPICS WUD B LYK...
*BUHARI APPOINTING ANGELS AS MINISTERS PROVES DT ALL NIGERIANS POLITICIANS AR CORRUPT.....sahara reporters..
*BUHARI N E.F.C.C READY TO PROBE AMEACHI, TINUBU N FASHOLA....d punch
*BUHARI IS A HYPOCRITE, A BETRAYAL N A RACIST.....tonye barcanister...
Gunners....how markeT??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Neduzze5(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Buhari sha and his mumu body language!!

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Dry
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
lol
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Tonnniey: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
I guess this case ought to have been nailed and work should haven began.

Check my signature below to reduce your body fat using clean 9.
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by Guyman02: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
When you have a progressive as leader Versus When you have a religious bigot as leader.

The mindset of Biafrans on the Left Vs The Mindset of Northerners on the Right

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by gokay11(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Lwkmf

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by efilefun(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Awaiting the arrival of the heavenly Ministers (funny photo) by mytime24(f): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
H

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Admit It, You Are Guilty Of This. / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.