Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,270 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? (4732 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by AmicableEd: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Popular television presenter and the host 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire', Frank Edoho is having increasing spat with new wife, Sandra.
And it's all due to the very flamboyant lifestyle Sandra lives.

Insiders revealed Sandra relishes in unique leisure experiences that comes at high cost.
She is said to prefer constant vacations abroad, peculiar jewelleries, attires and related lifestyle materials. And the urge to constantly fix and refix their Victoria Garden City home.She reportedly has a chunk of hangers on- particularly family that relies on her, then the need to give her child from a previous relationship a good 'life and education'.
Also included are drives by Sandra for Frank to up his game and social grace with new attires and a brand new car ( He has changed his automobile from a Range Rover Sport to Vogue, of the same colour - Red)

All these (plus that of sustaining the upkeep of his 3 children with ex wife, Katherine) are said to be eating deep into Edoho's earnings- and he is said to be increasing disagreeing with the increasing cost.

According to an insider 'at first Frank enjoyed the new approach to life, but with depleting riches, he has had a rethink and attempting to resist them'
And his moves to curtail his wife's excesses and the new family's expenditures is the cause of growing disaffection between husband and wife.

Though informants claimed they are trying to keep the spats as quiet as possible- the effect is becoming apparrent to close friends.
'The smitten looks and public caress are becoming far and in between' a source divulged.
Disclosed another ' the prayer is that the situation is arrested and things do not get out of control' http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/mtns-frank-edohos-new-marriage-under.html
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Coldfeet(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Amen!
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by demmy55(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
And how does this make me a millionaire? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
U bloggers will rot in hell
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by 3ace(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
If that story is true, then I spent another separation looming. A materialistic person will aways be one. Nothing can change her again cos she must have been used to that lifestyle. Sorry o Frank, I didn't even know he had remarried.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by KweenAdz(f): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2013
lipsrsealed No comment...
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Chinwem(f): 2:02am On Aug 17, 2013
He keeps remarrying and the fault is always the wife's and never his right? Don't even know if I believe this story, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by fr3do(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2013
I heard he used to beat katherine his ex-wife while they were married.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2013
If the new wife insists on wrecking him, and refuses to retrace her steps, then Frank needs to beat some sense into her skull.

1 Like

Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Tolexander: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2013
Catherine will be smilingly laughing on seeing this.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Eiyah,, na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by demelza: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2013
fr3do: I heard he used to beat katherine his ex-wife while they were married.
If things continue like this, it wont be long before he starts beating the new wife.
Once a wife beater.....
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by stevecantrell: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
They say "a woman can turn a billionaire into a millionaire"...some women think this is a compliment..Hmph !
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by farem: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
The result of taking only sex and beauty into consideration. They dont allow you to see other important areas in about-marriage. They be-cloud your judgement and eyes will open as you enter. Some of these ladies/gents are dirty, untidy, empty-headed, visionless but remain unnoticed until you 'settle'. Refuse to settle before you settle or else...
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by sobastical: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
ednut1: U bloggers will rot in hell

Why the course nau They're simply working hard to meet ends...lol
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Nomski0(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
I despise women who sit on their lazy butts and insist on spending[wasting] their husbands hard earned money.....all in the name of 'marriage'. She's just a hungry woman who has probably never worked a day in her life. I saw this coming......Katherine was your ideal wife Frank. Na u sabi.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by deols(f): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
If the attraction for the marriage is the money, if what he enticed her with, that got her into the marriage is the money, this is expected.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by treasuredan: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Its good for him.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by Chanchit: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
If I'm her husband, I won't see anything wrong with her spending, so far my 5kobo is not involved, she can tour the world when ever she feels like, bt if any girl thinks they can do that with my money, na that time she go know say I get red eye.
Re: Mtn's Frank Edoho’s New Marriage Under Stress? by nmaihat: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
If the story is true, then the lady in question must be a 'liquidator' grin

(1) (Reply)

Busted!..halima Abubakar Bikini Butt Photo Wasn't Her Butt(see The Owner) / UKWU! BBA Winner Dillish Shows Off Her Killer Shape. Fake Or Real? (PHOTOS) / Duncan Mighty, Phyno, Patoranking, Sammie Okposo During His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.