Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same (7292 Views)

Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / I Want To Know The Differences Between "Cover Letter" And "Application Letter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by luvola(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
A good application letter that will give you an instant job
THE BELOW APPLICATION LETTER WILL GIVE YOU AN INSTANT JOBS ... I ADVICE YOU AS A STRATEGIC FRESH GRADUATE BE IT O'level ,OND,HND,BSC,MASTER,PHD HOLDER TO PLEASE MASTER THE BELOW SAMPLE APPLICATION LETTER THAT I USED IN GETTING A WELL PAID JOB IN A MULTI NATIONAL COMPANY... N.B (( NA DIE YOU DEY IF THEN BREAK YOUR HEAD IF THE TIN KNOW WORK FOR YOU..{JOKE}
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QCXr_xW4t24/Ug4svmMA-lI/AAAAAAAAABs/V9Tbq3IGSEs/s280/funny+application+letter.jpg[/img]

Source
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by luvola(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
front page materia .. this application is the best in the world..
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by nnajihelen: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
u no well,dis ur application letter na one in town.
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by Obinoscopy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Job Applicant wey write that Application Letter dey vex O grin
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by jadepinkett(f): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by DrWalter: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
LWFAINTMEALIVE
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Obinoscopy: The Job Applicant wey write that Application Letter dey vex O grin
ol boy no be small vex i see so_it's a telling statement any HR manager wouldn't like to mess up with after reading that.
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by luvola(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
mod this is a front page materia
Re: Make Use Of The Below Application Letter And Your Life Will Not Remain The Same by bizpreneur(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
luvola: A good application letter that will give you an instant job
THE BELOW APPLICATION LETTER WILL GIVE YOU AN INSTANT JOBS ... I ADVICE YOU AS A STRATEGIC FRESH GRADUATE BE IT O'level ,OND,HND,BSC,MASTER,PHD HOLDER TO PLEASE MASTER THE BELOW SAMPLE APPLICATION LETTER THAT I USED IN GETTING A WELL PAID JOB IN A MULTI NATIONAL COMPANY... N.B (( NA DIE YOU DEY IF THEN BREAK YOUR HEAD IF THE TIN KNOW WORK FOR YOU..{JOKE}
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QCXr_xW4t24/Ug4svmMA-lI/AAAAAAAAABs/V9Tbq3IGSEs/s280/funny+application+letter.jpg[/img]

Source
wht if Creatd VACCUM Waz nt realy ther reasn 4 dsaprovng ur applcatn,wht'l U do? all dz cheap comedianz sef...

(1) (Reply)

Catilas Resources Limited Job Recruitment / Invitation For Psychometric Test By AETI / Edo University, Iyamho Academic Job Recruitment (54 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.