Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jesus Is Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Muslim (710 Views)

Why Is Muslim Fast More Pronounced Than That Of Christian? / Florida Man Stabbed Because He Is Muslim / Is Muslim A True Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Muslim by AlMusteqim(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Jesus is Muslim

Jesus is Muslim? It may seem to be a weird title. Isn’t Jesus Jewish? Didn’t he exist before Islam? Then how come that he is a Muslim? Going through this site, I think you can eventually get the answer to your question by browsing different aspects and points of comparison between Muslim and Christian faith.

In this site I will talk about Islam, what is it? What Muslims do and what are Islamic sources, then I shall move in the next section concerning Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him), who is he, what people told about him, and what the Bible told about him. The next step is concerning Jesus (Peace be upon him), how Muslims believe in him, whether he said that he is God or not and discussing the salvation principle Christians believe in. I will then discuss the Quran, and the proof it is the word of God. Then moving to the Bible itself, what is my belief as a Muslim in the Bible, and is it the reliable word sent from God and absolute truth or not. Finally I will discuss the main outlines of questions usually non-Muslims ask about in Islam.

I am sorry again if the site’s name offends you, and it may be the first time for you to hear this, but I hope that you go with me to the end to understand what I mean, and you have the choice, but please try to read it, and if you have any inquiries you can contact me, and I’ll do my best to answer you, and remember that one day we all will return back to God, and we must be ready for that day, so please don’t let anything else has a higher value than God, everything will come to an end, and all of us will die, the only thing that will remain is our faith in God.

108. Say, `O men, now has the truth come to you from your Lord. So whoever follow the guidance, follows it only for the good of his own soul, and whoever errs, errs only against it. And I am not a keeper over you.’ (Holy Quran 10:108)
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Islam came in years after Jesus lived on earth.
How can he then be a muslim? Abegi, go siddon jare... cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
How about we also proving that islam is a false religion? See, no let me talk. Just face front grin
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
In that case all Muslims should repent from their evil ways and give their life to Jesus Christ.
The soon of God that came from God to save you and I. doesn't matter if you are a Muslim or otherwise. He came to die for all.
Accept him now before it is to late
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Ajibam: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
You don't have anybody to talk to!!!dats why you came here to stir up an argument,,,
Well!! Mission failed..go sleep...
2tiMothy2vs23
"Again I say,don't get involved in foolish arguments that only start fights"

2tim2vs25
"Gently instructs those who Oppose The truth,perphaps God will change those peoples hearts,and they will learn the truth"
Vs26a
"Then they will come to there senses and escape from the devil's trap"

Shallom

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
^
Finito!
**unfollows thread**
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ajibam: You don't have anybody to talk to!!!dats why you came here to stir up an argument,,,
Well!! Mission failed..go sleep...
2tiMothy2vs23
"Again I say,don't get involved in foolish arguments that only start fights"

2tim2vs25
"Gently instructs those who Oppose The truth,perphaps God will change those peoples hearts,and they will learn the truth"
Vs26a
"Then they will come to there senses and escape from the devil's trap"

Shallom

Nice. Thump up
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by TheClown: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls visit these sites and try and refute some really disgusting claims about Islam and the Prophet (PBUH)
http://alisina.org
www.faithfreedom.org
Goodluck
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by F00028: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
smiley
F00028: Luke 6:40 (KJV):
The disciple is not above his master: but everyone that is perfect shall be as his master.

however in aramaic the bolded word is actually :

"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she' MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

The most accurate and honest translation for
the Aramaic 'mushlam' is none other than the Arabic, 'muslim'.

The Hebrew word "mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe".

see the Aramaic bible society ,
http://home.comcast.net/ ~rzuberi/
index_files/page0005.htm , and http://
home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/articles/
Being_Like_The_Teacher.pdf .
Re: Jesus Is Muslim by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
As sensible as you may wanna sound, it doesn't refute the fact that Islam came years after Jesus had died.

Jesus was Jewish. The men after him started Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Answers To Some Muslim Questions About The Bible / The Application Of Safety Faith And Negligence Faith The Bane Of Nigeria Problem / Understanding The Foundational Principle Of Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.