Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her (3105 Views)

Lady Looking For A Husband For Her Mother On Twitter / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her by osaseyeishere(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2013
The woman tied her husband to a bed and cut off his manhood with a knife after he cheated on her. The husband, 28, was taken to a hospital for surgery. The doctors has concluded that there the organ cannot be reattached.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XWtPOo3sFoQ/Ug9W-VQ-HrI/AAAAAAAAN_w/HThNJk_O1JQ/s1600/45648+=56789.jpg[/img]
For Full story read http://osaseye..com/2013/08/woman-castrated-her-husband-because-he.html#.Ug-BepKTjiU
Re: Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her by Kanwulia: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Must be a Nairalander for sure! cheesy
As dem worship this BLOKOS die reaaassh! cry

IF I CAN'T HAVE IT. . . No body CAN! grin
Re: Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Kanwulia: MUSY BE A NAIRALANDER FOR SURE! cheesy
AS THEM WORSHIP this BLOKOS die reaaassh! cry

grin honestlygrin you have just hit the nail on the head cheesy
Re: Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her by RoyalRoy(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Kanwulia:

Must be a Nairalander for sure! cheesy
As dem worship this BLOKOS die reaaassh! cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe the blokos dey deposit gold after every 20 rounds!!!!
Re: Woman Castrated Her Husband For Cheating On Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Royal Roy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe the blokos dey deposit gold after every 20 rounds!!!!
grin you people will not kee me in this land grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New And American Used Phones (samsung....iphones And Laptops) For Sale / What Makes Your Mum The Best Mum In The World? / The Most Popular Names In The Different Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.