Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! (1048 Views)

Alert: Isis Posts Photos Thanking Obama For What They Just Got From Him [photos] / Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Obama For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by fatherab1: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2008
At the outset of the uphill task when the lanky black american decided to run against the "almighty' hillary, only few of us on nairaland supported his bid. Even after the super tuesday of strings of victory, nairalanders and nigerians still posted negative rubbish on nairaland. Today ALL OF UNA DONE TURN TO OBAMANIANS.

Make una allow us hear word bo
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by jesusfreak(f): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
lmao

talk of d devil being caught in the very act! grin

lmaooooooooooo

i love nairaland! grin
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
lol refreshed memories from yesterday cheesy
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by fatherab1: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
I can NEVER be tired of being current in world politics. What baffles me is d fact that all i mean ALL the HATERS of Obama are the very ones drumming our ears and eyes with d new "campaign after victory". For me, winning hillary is winning d whole election. The old man might breakdown prior 2 november like yaradua.
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by fatherab1: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2008
Tchinasa**:

You too don tire or should I refresh your Nairaland memory?

No be you start the "Obama" madness? undecided

Make you enjoy am abeg.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Keep saluting I say!

Hypocrite!

Thanks tChinasa for reminding all nairalanders that I was among the very few voices supporting obama at d onset.
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by fatherab1: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2008
jesusfreak:

lmao

talk of d devil being caught in the very act! grin

lmaooooooooooo

i love nairaland! grin

Jesusfreak, please dont turn 2 satanfreak i beg
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by Novacaine(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2008
He is the man for the job my guy
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by classymum: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2008
Me sef don tire for this Obama amabO. Guys take a Break ooooo
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by TCUBE(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2008
have you been watching the news lately @ hillary supporter/poster, its all over

tps360..com
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by fatherab1: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2008
last poster
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2008
one more obama, clinton or mccain thread and i'll slit my wrist.
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by redsun(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2008
I can't see obama beating mc-cain in a white conservative america,i don't think america has reach that point,beating cliton could just boil down to the fact that she is a woman,feminism,blackism,gayism are still taboos even among so-called educated americans.

Personally to me,he doesn't have to become the president to make a point, rather it goes to show every african american,latinos,indians,white and black women that the game is open to all,race and gender not withstanding,it is a landmark case,a new beginning in the struggle and game of life.

Life is a dream,obama is living his dreams,win or lose.
Re: Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! by Novacaine(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
OMO IBO:

one more obama, clinton or mccain thread and i'll slit my wrist.
I have a shiny new knife and a brand new razor so if you want to slit your wrists be my guest grin

(1) (Reply)

Sweeping Changes In US Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay / Assad ; We Are At War ! / Fire In A Brazilian Night Club Kills 245

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.