Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant (13588 Views)

PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Aw! I wish him quick recovery. Kidney failure!
Last Bullet:
O ma se o!
Even after her sister donated 1 of her kidney to him, it failed. Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
mosho2good: Pls who is emma ugoli and how he take concern me.

How will he solve my problem.
since when did being an idiat become fashionable?
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
The Lord is your strength sir..
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by kolokolobi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
@poster...I'm not sure that's his photo you posted..If its ever his pic that pic must be over 25 years old. I sat with him over a couple of drinks in gwarimpa some years ago...besides he has a round face with a distinctive hair line he's been known with over the years.that is if its the uncle Emma that was married to evi Edna the old time songstress.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by deeptesting(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Don’t worry; we're here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by sylve11: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
It is well wit u bro. cool
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Lagusta(m): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2013

Na Wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Remzolution: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2013
After the surgery, u shall live and not die in Jesus' name, amen!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Ideagatesauto: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2013
God will see u thru in Jesus Name.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by sholaywithall: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2013
By His stripes,u were healed!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by nkkystel(f): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Amen! Wishing you a successful operation. You are healed in JESUS Name.
I enjoyed ur deep voice while on MBI.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Worldlife: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Guy u are heartless anywhere i wish him speedy recovery

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by STUNTS007: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2013
Very pathetic,I used to be close Emma when he was still a University student in Enugu. Very smart guy and he has this unique baritone voice .I lost contact with him many years back, but i heard he was doing some stuff with Globalcom. I really wish him speedy recovery. Kidney failure is just terrible.

@ the poster , is he soliciting for funds or are we to just wish him speedy recovery?
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Gboliwe: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2013
kolokolobi: @poster...I'm not sure that's his photo you posted..If its ever his pic that pic must be over 25 years old. I sat with him over a couple of drinks in gwarimpa some years ago...besides he has a round face with a distinctive hair line he's been known with over the years.that is if its the uncle Emma that was married to evi Edna the old time songstress.
its not Evi Edna's husby. Emma was anchorhng 'just gisting' on Minaj Broadcasting so many many years ago, I was a much younger girl then.
STUNTS007: Very pathetic,I used to be close Emma when he was still a University student in Enugu. Very smart guy and he has this unique baritone voice .I lost contact with him many years back, but i heard he was doing some stuff with Globalcom. I really wish him speedy recovery. Kidney failure is just terrible.

@ the poster , is he soliciting for funds or are we to just wish him speedy recovery?
true, that voice was so hot back then. I had a crush on him.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by greatgod2012(f): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Even on sick bed, he's still radiantly smiling, that alone shows he has hope and believe that all will be well again and everything shall turn out positive for him.
Therefore, you shall have testimony and your testimony shall be permanent by God's grace and power.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by omoredia: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2013

serious bro u need a brain transplant! You really a dumb ass nigga man!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by nerodenero: 5:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Stanley4E: All will be well with you IJN.
Amen
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Wittywizard(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2013

if no be say 2day nah monday ehn, i would have diverted his chronic kidney disease to u... Just say Get well soon... Nobody ask u to pay a dine... Animal
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by cold(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Oh my, i know this bloke. We schooled together in St. Murumba,Jos. Ahh..this is so so sad sad
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ugoezeik(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
kevoh: He looks like GEJ in that second picture. Wishing you a successful surgery and quick recovery!
he is goodluck younger bros which him mama born out of wedlock. Mumu
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by vascey(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
I remember Emma. One of the catalysts of the current day Nigerian music industry. He was the self-appointed umpire in the beef between the "Ehen" ruggedman, Eedris Abdul Kareem and all the other casualties in Ruggedman's "Ehen".

Emmanuel was a good presenter, very professional and intelligent too. And his deep baritone voice was not like that of some of these americanos we have on tv and radio today.

He's one of the guys that believed in the music industry even whern it was still very wack. Most of all, Emma had the respect of everyone- Mode9, Tony Tetuila, 2face, Ruggedy Baba etc...

I often wondered where the guy had disappeared to. Didn't even know the thread was referring to him till I saw the picture.

Get well soon bro...

And the music industry still needs you. TV needs you. SO get this kidney issue over with and get back in the mainstream.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
All the best bro. I hope it goes well this time.
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ugoezeik(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
In other words, I thank Jehovah my kidneys dey kampe.

You don't know the value of what u have until you lose it.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ wats ur point Mr
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ugoezeik(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2013
alpha conde: Well thank God he is not asking for money us am very broke now. Well since I have no silver nor gold perfect health is all I have for you. Amen
even if he ask wil u contribution 100naira ? Jux a Q oooo
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by ugoezeik(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
tellwisdom: I should donate money?? sad
no, donate one of ur kidney. Anu npam

1 Like

Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by bebechuks: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Ok,its well
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Prettyberrys(f): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2013

must he slice ur problem? Can't you solve others problem too? Must you always be at the receiving end? It's not by force to comment so think before you type!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by malipalina: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2013
WE WISH GOD'S HEALING
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by Prettyberrys(f): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2013

must he solve ur problem? Can't you solve others problem too? Must you always be at the receiving end? It's not by force to comment so think before you type!
Re: Emma Ugoli To Undergo Kidney Transplant by akacoded: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2013
I pray God heal you frm the crown of your head to the soles of your feet bro..u r blest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: / Exclusive: Jim Iyke Arrested In Abuja Over Tinted Glasses Of His Car! / Sexy Photos Of Late Rapper Xxxtentacion's Slaying Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.