Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage (56282 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Earlier this week, during her concert in New Jersey, very pretty singer and mum of 2, Toni Braxton gave her fans more than they bargained for when she hit the stage.
Whilst belting out her famous tunes, the skirt of the 45-year-old's skimpy metallic dress just fell down, only to expose her bare derriere!!

Unfortunately, Toni who didn't even realize her bum was exposed, turned her back to her fans and was shaking her now bare bum, as the crowd bursted into laughter and cheers.
Toni just kept singing though , until a guy on stage handed her his suit jacket to cover up.

Luckily, she was wearing a nude bodysuit.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/photos-video-toni-braxtons-skimpy-dress.html

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by ebamma(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2013
45yrs old, see wetin my mama mate dey wear, this african americans too dey mumu theirselves sha

6 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2013
wat m i supposed 2 feel
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Afam4eva(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Lol@Unbreak my Dress

9 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by demelza: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2013
Whoop!
Miss Braxton still got it at 45.
Show them Mama!

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2013
That's a really fine body

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2013
She really looks good for her age. She could pass for a 25 year old.

12 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by abbeycial: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2013
trying so hard but I can't see anything?

hope u guys r alright ?

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Desric(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2013
ebamma: 45yrs old, see wetin my mama mate dey wear, this african americans too dey mumu theirselves sha
why did you rush immediately to see it if you don't like it? For the fact that you came first to see it knowing fully well what its all about means that the mission of Toni Braxton and the OP have being fulfilled. So stop lamenting and enjoy your view, I know people like you will even go extra miles to save this pics in your memory card.

17 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2013
What is this woman turning into for christ sakes,meanwhile she has a great body for her age
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by unmask: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2013
ebamma: 45yrs old, see wetin my mama mate dey wear, this african americans too dey mumu theirselves sha
if your toni braxton and your mama stand, who ur papa go pick #cougaralltheway

15 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
unmask: if your toni braxton and your mama stand, who ur papa go pick #cougaralltheway
lmfao, you go fear question nah

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nomski0(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Cant believe she's still rocking a body suit at 45! Even after 2 kids....wow shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by dasparrow: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Post

Toni looks good for her age.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by IAMBREEZY: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
sexy shape
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by dplomaticVal: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Y..h
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by stopdat1: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmmnnn hmmmmnnnn hmmmnnn
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol its just a ruse I think..cos It seems a deliberate act she pulled to get her in the front pages Again ..if u watched it live she spent about 20mins on stage without noticing it, nd the backup singers kud hv told her if they cared

5 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Juell:

Sorry dude she's wearing a body suit.
yeah..she's wearing a body suit that matches the color of her skin.

1 Like

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Appelmoiik: Lol its just a ruse I think..cos It seems a deliberate act she pulled to get her in the front pages Again ..if u watched it live she spent about 20mins on stage without noticing it, nd the backup singers kud hv told her if they cared
I thought it was staged too. Just to get her back to the front pages of tabloids. sex and nudity sells wella.
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by 3ace(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dis Americans sef, dem no dey shame at all. And if she talk how much she bye dos two pieces of handkerchiefs, person wey neva see food chop go jus dey cry.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by JohnFrankling(m): 1:15am On Aug 19, 2013
I can't stop laughing
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by MMotimo: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Nice derriere!
Shi***ttt happens
At least the derriere is utterly presentable and delectable still
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by ignis: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Thay can sabi how to fool age ehnn
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Danhumprey: 6:17am On Aug 19, 2013
All in the name of fashion! Lady,see ur life?
Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Wish i could be like her when am 45. she's really hot for her age.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2013
If Toni could, she would go totally naked. She has always worn such clothes for public appearances since her younger days. And yea, she still looks good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Empress Njamah Wears Cleavage-Baring Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.