Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour (580 Views)

Oh My God, This Lady Find It Very Hard To Enter Her Car Because Of Her Big Ukwu / Oh My God: See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour by Joe50(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2013
LOS ANGELES (AP) ā€” A judge reinstated Chris Brown's revoked probation Friday and gave the singer a new sentence to perform 1,000 hours of community labor such as cleaning beaches or highways, removing graffiti or performing other chores assigned by the probation department.

http://world-newspapper..com/2013/08/chris-brown-sentenced-to-1000-more.html
Re: Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour by drizzypat: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2013
lolz lmao..e don enter today.bt pls next time try give full details
Re: Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour by babarazy: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
I thought this is phone section?

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Very Romantic When Iā€™m With The Right Woman"~~~ruggedman / Photo: Former Vice-president Atiku Turns Blogger? / My "Oranges" Are The Biggest In Nollywood ā€“ Mimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.