Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her (1158 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Steph Nora Okere, Who Missed Her? / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her by chukstoney(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2013
Information reaching me this morning on how the noollywood actress steph-nora okere who was on her way to the airport for the preparation of her elder sister's burial received a call from her village saying she should go back and never come down to her village because some kidnappers are planning to kidnap her and if she fail to come they will kill her mum, what a nation haba!

Re: Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her by AnOlAd: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2013
U kidding me right?
Re: Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her by chukstoney(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
AnOlAd: U kidding me right?
no am not, the information was true
Re: Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her by cumpaddre(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
chukstoney: no am not, the information "was true"
HABATICALLY!!! cheesy
Re: Steph-nora Okere Troubled As Kidnappers Plans To Kidnap Her by dplomaticVal: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
mere phantasm

(1) (Reply)

Davido UK Tour Press Conference (PHOTOS) / Did Peter Okoye's Brother,jude,miss His Wedding 4 A Studio Session With Wizkid? / Rihanna Greets Her Dad Affectionately Asthey Go On Dinner Date(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.