Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Understand Your Children's Behaviour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Understand Your Children's Behaviour (647 Views)

Influence Of Child Care Method On Children Behaviour / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Any Ready-made Manual For Understanding Newborn Children Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understand Your Children's Behaviour by jlee(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2013
What would be your reaction wen u noticed your four year old kid covers face @ a kising action in a movie u all were watching
Re: Understand Your Children's Behaviour by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2013
GIGO - The question somehow doesnt run in Sync with the topic...

My reaction? I'd be ashamed that i allowed him/her to have stayed up with me to watch a movie that assumably must have had 18+ caption on it.

The Solution: ''Kid am sorry u shouldnt be watching this, its actually meant for adults and not a young warlock like u. Maybe we should just switch channels''
Re: Understand Your Children's Behaviour by soloxxng: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2013
mixed feeling.... First i will understand the kid just did the work i should have done earlier...by closing his/her eyes... Secondly, i will take it as the kid wants to pretend and he /she knows the movie isnt ment for him/her.... Girls do this more often than boys
Re: Understand Your Children's Behaviour by jlee(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kids of now aday, u just can't tell wat movies they are watching now aday, to seeing that means some one somewhere is feeding ur kid with bad infos. And its u start straighten things up with him/her
Re: Understand Your Children's Behaviour by Kanwulia: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2013
I will ask him why he/she feels that way. . . .
Then the education begins.
I don't wanno raise 'MGBEKE' CHILDREN O!
Kai!!!! cry

(1) (Reply)

When Should Parents Stop Taking Responsssibility Over Their Children / In My Next World - To Be A Male Or A Female? Read... / In Church How My Dad Made Offering Time Deliverance Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.