Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? (521 Views)

Why Do We Stretch Our Arms When Sharing The Grace / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" / Does It Takes The Grace Of God For One Not To Indulge In Fornication/adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by dimexilux(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2013
I have always been wondering, everytime we christian are sharing the grace, we usually stretch our hand. Does anybody knows the reason why we use to do that? Insult is allowed
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2013
dimexilux: I have always been wondering, everytime we christian are sharing the grace, we usually stretch our hand. Does anybody knows the reason why we use to do that? Insult is allowed

It is a form of delusion that as lasted for centuries.
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by kunlesehan(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2013
dimexilux: I have always been wondering...

and I'm also wondering why u're not in church this Sunday morning.
instead u're discussing "the grace".
u're a Christian and not a disgrace.... lol
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by demelza: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
@OP
I have no idea even though I do it.
It has become a reflex action to me.
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Anything that has no biblical meaning should be dumped.
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by dimexilux(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
kunlesehan:

and I'm also wondering why u're not in church this Sunday morning.
instead u're discussing "the grace".
u're a Christian and not a disgrace.... lol
Excuse me man, is it a must for me to be in church by this time? Anyway my own service is 8am-10am
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by igochopurs(f): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
if you like put your hand on your p...en.is during grace, who cares?
Re: Why Do We Stretch Our Hand When Doing The Grace? by Kobojunkiee: 4:02pm On Apr 02
dimexilux:
I have always been wondering, everytime we christian are sharing the grace, we usually stretch our hand. Does anybody knows the reason why we use to do that? Insult is allowed
Because Christianity is paganism under covers, herd mentality with people doing things because they have seen others do it and not because there is real meaning to be had by it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can We Run Christianity Without Funding? / God Loves Borring Repititive Prayer / The Similitude of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.