Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year (1472 Views)

Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo In A Lesbian Scandal (see Photo) / No longer available / Sexual Scandal; Zeina Cisse, Accused Actor Majid Mitchel Of Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2006
Well, well, well.
My people.
Naija Ninjas!
It has happened on Nairaland!

The Online Forum Scandal of the Year!
How a member called "PAPERMOON" faked her own death online and fooled thousands of the fellow members on Nairaland until the truth leaked out like an offensive pus from a decaying soul-Papermoon!

I hereby award PAPERMOON THE INTERNET OSCAR FOR ONLINE FRAUD!
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Rhodalyn(f): 11:36am On May 30, 2006
pathetic!! the extent some people are capable of going all in the name of ''attention'' cry
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2006
No wonder Nigerians have the Guinness Book of World Records for Internet Scams!
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by ldollier(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2006
why are you all giving her all the attention she has always sought for. like seriously creating a thread on her isn't called for. its like all we are goin to hear today on this site is papermint. oh pls yall need to stop. anywho she fooled yall not me, so carry on.
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Ashiwaju(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2006
Na God go punish am but lets all be careful cus i know more truth would be revealed soon and u know what even when they come with new id's i ll know.
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by kajad(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2006
The dead girl did not die again?
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Badman888(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2006
419, it continues over and over
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by akani(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2006
hmm! Aba wetin be this?Scandal or what, cant believe it.
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55pm On May 30, 2006
kajad:

The dead girl did not die again?
dont worry, she will soon grin grin cry embarassed grin cheesy grin embarassed
Re: Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year by Badman888(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2006
and people became good friends with her imagine, some people have even planned date lol cheesy cheesy, thats to tell u cant trust no one,

(1)

TheAmaka - The female NLander of the month / Magic Or Miracle? China River Turns Blood Red, No One Knows Why / *Violence Graphic* Furious China Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.