Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Unstoppable Nadal! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unstoppable Nadal! (916 Views)

Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Rafael Nadal Wins Eighth French Open Title / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unstoppable Nadal! by remmy007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
i very delighted to hear ones again that my dear rapheal nadal is into the final of the french open.
the question always is, what can stop nadal on clay?

keep winning boy, WORLD NO 1 IS SURELY YOURS smiley kiss kiss undecided
Re: Unstoppable Nadal! by remmy007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2008
having extended his winning run at Roland Garros to 27 matches,i think its safe to conclude that nadal is unbeatable in france at the moment.

he style of winning is so intriquing that bbc report thus;
' Rafael Nadal reached his fourth straight French Open final as he swept aside Novak Djokovic 6-4 6-2 7-6 (7-3).

Nadal, who is chasing Bjorn Borg's mark of four back-to-back titles, quickly broke Djokovic to clinch the first set.

The Australian Open champion struggled to find an answer to Nadal's power and was broken twice in the second.'

keep winning boy cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Olympic Story We Never Heard / England Seeded For World Cup:your Thoughts / Cote D'ivoire Is Out Of The Competition !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.