Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (40921 Views)

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by isaco(m): 5:05am On Aug 19, 2013
Sad
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by xykms101: 5:08am On Aug 19, 2013
tyson99:

And after Tb josh na YOU!....oloshi
na your pastor my guy

...Dem tell u say i dey extort or kill people.

... Government and clerics are the problems of this nation and one by one we say Rip to them, either by accident or by holy hauling,dem must die finish.

...If u love your pastor you had better tell him to desist from extorting people in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by tyson99(m): 5:11am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: na your pastor my guy

...Dem tell u say i dey extort or kill people.

No be my pastor but why wishing ur fellow man's death ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2013
tomakint:
I know the 'type of meaning' many will read to his death, but one thing is certain, death is a debt we (all living things) owe and we must pay! Pastor Ajanaku's slate is clean, he should be allowed to Rest In Peace! How you dey bro? cool
I just dey oooo my brother,na wah for naija ooo. How is work and ur family?it is nice always reading comments from you.have a nice week ahead.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Ernestybaba: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2013
texaco1: i really dont know what to say , but i know people will read a lot of meaning to his death if it is true that he is really dead lipsrsealed
Ppl are at their discretion to read meaning to whatever they wish. But u see, everyone has got to die, be u a pastor, prophet, imam, sheik etc. Everything that happens to man, God is always aware of it.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Ernestybaba: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Revolva: he look s like..a freak..opps....like that Boss for those james bond movies...hahah grin grin grin ;Dhey wait i saw him in hell...just now..i just return back from death ..lol..
Its very inhuman of u to talk like diz. Are u d one who judged him to decide his fate? Be careful..... No matter what it is, do u no if he had made peace wit his God before passin on?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by iliasusuleman: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2013
R. I .P
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by timilehin007(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2013
The only time I met him in person he gave me a dollar... sad
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by nerodenero: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2013
I dont know men bear Ireti!RIP Pastor.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by omusiliyu(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmm, Tope Alabi must be involve.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: At last jesus christ don slap him face.

That guy was a criminal.

...Tb josh is the next on the line, follow by .....

...One by one we shall see them no more. Bunch of crooks.
you will most likely die before TB. Some of you are just crazy. Let's assume TB is a juju man, don't you think he'll be one powerful juju man you don't want to mess with?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by xykms101: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2013
blink182: you will most likely die before TB. Some of you are just crazy. Let's assume TB is a juju man, don't you think he'll be one powerful juju man you don't want to mess with?
Dey dia dey press pimple mumu, dem tell u say i be ordinary man.

..Nor be only tb josh dey go, dem plenty.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by soludokay(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Someone must be sick both upstairs and downstairs to have disbelieved him not dying. Is he a semi-god?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
What a Great Lesson ...... !!!

U might Build somebody but never underestimate how much they have built themselves under you hence U shall get consumed !!!

lipsrsealed I no wan Talk !!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2013
Im sorry to say this oo. This man was in my church last december aand i don't think i like anything about him.

They entered the church aaround 2am with close to 10 cars with beautiful ladies in his entourage and the choir was led by Biyi Samuel

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by funshint(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmn dis life... afterall no one is invisible!!!
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by LBT: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2013
R1P
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2013
donroxy: What a Great Lesson ...... !!!

U might Build somebody but never underestimate how much they have built themselves under you hence U shall get consumed !!!

lipsrsealed I no wan Talk !!!
Words of wisdom.thanks for sharing this .I will never forget these words

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2013
This is my first time of hearing of this man.RIP
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2013
soludo@kay:
Someone must be sick both upstairs and downstairs to have disbelieved him not dying. Is he a semi-god?
I wonder ooo ,I said the same thing too,and someone said I was silly,the only thing that makes this case somehow different is that he was at logger heads with tope alabi and has vowed to make her fall according to bloggers stories anyway.so many may term his death as a direct result of the clash between him and tope but apart from that ,there is nothing special about a bonfree jo faced or yoboroyobosin faced pastor dying
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by xykms101: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: Im sorry to say this oo. This man was in my church last december aand i don't think i like anything about him.

They entered the church aaround 2am with close to 10 cars with beautiful ladies in his entourage and the choir was led by Biyi Samuel
Never mind gullible ones, this man had killed so many people and he had visited prisons times without number.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: Never mind gullible ones, this man had killed so many people and he had visited prisons times without number.

Im a spiritual person myself but throughout the 1hour he spent ministering, i was not moved one bit.

he recently blew it when he publiclysaid Tope Alabi is troubling him for sex. A responsible yoruba man would never go public to say such a thing if at all its through

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: Dey dia dey press pimple mumu, dem tell u say i be ordinary man.

..Nor be only tb josh dey go, dem plenty.

Lol.. U a fool
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2013
xykms101: Never mind gullible ones, this man had killed so many people and he had visited prisons times without number.

I won't argue on what I don't know or not sure about, but ur accusation of this dead man been a killer and ex convict should be substantiated,can you tell us one particular incident or story about him that makes you conclude that he is a murderer or ex convict?
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by texaco1: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2013

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by dollarlander: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2013
lugzii:

There is nothing wrong with what the OP posted

LOL!!! The guy knows what he is talking about. The pastor is neither a HE or SHE.
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by Philipmems(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Its unfortunate that he departed soonest because he seems to have alot of followers.... But the shock and surprise people express over this issue has got me thinking... Do we think some "so called" unique people are above Death? Death is inevitable, everyone must return to dust where we came from... If the deeds he did on this earth was for good and not evil only posterity will judge... Farewell fellow country man... i know your family and followers will miss you..
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by frainc(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2013
shebi i don comment na
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by xykms101: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2013
sanniemoe:

Lol.. U a fool
if soyinka could call patience shepopo and shepopo calling soyinka an embarrassment and the worse embarrassment is el rufai calling uncle jona dummy and the dummy aide now named elrufai as a lunatic. If obj could atiku,tinubu airheads and Pdp calling Apc mega nonsense.

..Calling me a fool is just an honour Mr Nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by moscobabs(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2013
i know some people will attached his death will the face off btw him and Tope Alabi
Re: Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) by ajanaku2(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2013
toba: Im a spiritual person myself but throughout the 1hour he spent ministering, i was not moved one bit.

he recently blew it when he publiclysaid Tope Alabi is troubling him for sex. A responsible yoruba man would never go public to say such a thing if at all its through

I find it hard to believe that this bleaching Gbef is the same Person Tope Alabi eulogizes His God in most of her songs...

She just wouldn't stop saying Olorun Ajanaku, Olorun Iretiola and Olorun Elijah...pisses Me off big time!

Even though She's one beautiful, Soulful, dulcet-voiced Gospel Artiste, I'm beginning to suspect Tope Alabi herself...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.