Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card (1151 Views)

CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by U1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello, people. I have a quick question on using Payoneer MasterCard at an ATM here in Nigeria.

Although this may sound somehow, but I have been wondering how withdrawal using the card at a Nigerian ATM is like since the card is denominated in dollar. Do you key in the dollar amount to withdraw and its naira equivalent is dispensed or you key in the naira amount, as calculated by yourself? Just had no idea on the matter yet and I like to prepare ahead for things not to be caught off guard.
Re: Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
U1: Hello, people. I have a quick question on using Payoneer MasterCard at an ATM here in Nigeria.

Although this may sound somehow, but I have been wondering how withdrawal using the card at a Nigerian ATM is like since the card is denominated in dollar. Do you key in the dollar amount to withdraw and its naira equivalent is dispensed or you key in the naira amount, as calculated by yourself? Just had no idea on the matter yet and I like to prepare ahead for things not to be caught off guard.

IT will be converted automatically to naira while you collect naira.
Re: Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by arbitrage: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

IT will be converted automatically to naira while you collect naira.

That is not his question. His question is not about the possibility but how much precisely he will type on the ATM screen while withdrawing.

Just like any other foreign currency denominated cards even if issued in Nigeria, you will need to do or assume the conversion rate and so you are to enter the equivalent amount you want to withdraw in Naira. Same thing goes for if you are withdrawing from same dollar card in the UK or Canada, you will need to enter the equivalent amount in British pounds (GBP) or Canadian dollars respectively when using the ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by CarlosVent(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2013
was so hard for me to get good site/company for paypal which i get from publishing work to perfectmoney or WU. now i finaly got one after being scammed 2 times by the others.you may want to check them out xchanga.com.use kingkings201 as your referrer when contacting them so i can keep getting discounts. Thanks realy am so happy now.
Re: Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by U1(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks for the reply, arbitrage and presegs.
Re: Quick Question On ATM Withdrawal Using Payoneer Card by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2013
arbitrage:

That is not his question. His question is not about the possibility but how much precisely he will type on the ATM screen while withdrawing.

Just like any other foreign currency denominated cards even if issued in Nigeria, you will need to do or assume the conversion rate and so you are to enter the equivalent amount you want to withdraw in Naira. Same thing goes for if you are withdrawing from same dollar card in the UK or Canada, you will need to enter the equivalent amount in British pounds (GBP) or Canadian dollars respectively when using the ATM.

Thanks for that arbitrage.I didn't have enough time to finish reading his plight but previewed it sharply and summarized answer to it.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Betting, The New Investment / Mini Importation Partner Needed Urgently In Nnewi. / Please List Your Business. Companies That Ship Products To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.