Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26731 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 6:20pm On May 26, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have followed some threads and contributed here about using your Payoneer US Bank account details (as stated on their site anyway) to verify your PayPal account. It honestly worked and showed verified status for me when I opened it in April. I never checked my email until now that I just logged into Paypal this evening and also checked my email to see the Payoneer limitation that you may need to be aware of.

The Payoneer card successfully verified the PayPal account and apart from PayPal status changing to verified, I used it same time to transfer funds between my former verified Paypal account to confirm its functionality. I transferred to and fro and it worked. Then I proceeded to use the Paypal withdrawal menu into my Bank account. Successfully submitted, PayPal sent me email to confirm that the bank transfer process will usually be completed in 2-4 business days to my linked Payoneer's US bank account.

I never bother to check again until now that I logged in today to see the PayPal account status changed again to unverified. Then I checked the email to find the reason was the Payoneer's US bank account as you can see in the attached email below. PayPal could not successfully deposit the money into the account, as the bank returned it as invalid bank account.

Lesson to learn: Use your Payoneer account details to verify your PayPal successfully but never bother to use it as a means of withdrawal from PayPal as it will not be successfully be deposited into. Whereas, PayPal will have no choice but to remove the banking details from your PayPal account, thereby rendering it "unverified" with limits to how much you can send or receive per month.

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 7:28pm On May 26, 2013
Another two discoveries I just made now is (like I said before) that you can make payment on PayPal merchant payment website without having a PayPal account using your foreign-issued debit or credit card. You just choose the option of paying by credit/debit card instead of logging in to your PayPal account. I just made payment from an American singer's website for some CDs using my US-issued visa card. The question that will come to mind next is which address to use. Local or foreign? The answer will lead me to the second discovery.

I first used the foreign-issued visa card with the foreign address associated with it from the bank and it was successful. Make sure that you have enough fund in the card to cover what you are paying for, else it will be declined and you will think it was because of your card.

Secondly, I went back to buy more CD on the singer's site and while checking out by her default PayPal gateway, I chose to pay without logging into a Paypal account but by debit/credit card. I tried this time with my Payoneer card but using still a foreign address to receive the item. Believe me, it was successful and that sounds like the answer to the question many have asked in many threads here about Payoneer card in verifying Paypal. They often ask if they should use the Nigerian address from which they got the card in post along with the Payoneer card when verifying PayPal. I would not know if it will go successfully (since there is no Nigeria on the PayPal country list by the way) BUT what I know and I have just tried now is that I used the Payoneer card along with foreign address to purchase via PayPal, and it went through successfully. I got the orders' confirmations from the seller too.

I would have attempted to try Nigerian card with the foreign address too but I know it wouldn't go through as I have tried that in futility in the past.

1 Like

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 9:50pm On May 27, 2013
Has anyone tried using the Payoneer card to verify his/her PayPal since then and what is the outcome?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2013
Wow... If that is the case, I would have to keep using my friend's paypal... I was already elated at what you posted and even referred people to read the tutorial you wrote earlier on paypal verification.

How we curb this problem because initially, this seem to be the best solution?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by geniuspro: 4:02am On May 29, 2013
arbitrage: Hi Guys,

I have followed some threads and contributed here about using your Payoneer US Bank account details (as stated on their site anyway) to verify your PayPal account. It honestly worked and showed verified status for me when I opened it in April. I never checked my email until now that I just logged into Paypal this evening and also checked my email to see the Payoneer limitation that you may need to be aware of.

The Payoneer card successfully verified the PayPal account and apart from PayPal status changing to verified, I used it same time to transfer funds between my former verified Paypal account to confirm its functionality. I transferred to and fro and it worked. Then I proceeded to use the Paypal withdrawal menu into my Bank account. Successfully submitted, PayPal sent me email to confirm that the bank transfer process will usually be completed in 2-4 business days to my linked Payoneer's US bank account.

I never bother to check again until now that I logged in today to see the PayPal account status changed again to unverified. Then I checked the email to find the reason was the Payoneer's US bank account as you can see in the attached email below. PayPal could not successfully deposit the money into the account, as the bank returned it as invalid bank account.

Lesson to learn: Use your Payoneer account details to verify your PayPal successfully but never bother to use it as a means of withdrawal from PayPal as it will not be successfully be deposited into. Whereas, PayPal will have no choice but to remove the banking details from your PayPal account, thereby rendering it "unverified" with limits to how much you can send or receive per month.

Hi arbitrage,

Thanks for your usual enlightening contribution.

I am yet to have my payoneer card neither do I have my paypal account yet. So am not writing from an authoritative point of view.

But then I was reading thru payoneer's website when I stumbled on one of their services known as US Payment Service(USPS).

This service is to help you withdraw your funds from paypal and other companies into your payoneer card.

They have a list of companies that they accept payment from. And all cardholders can apply for this USPS by sending them an email.

Your payment will go through between 1-7 days.

However, you cannot transfer funds from USPS to paypal. Doing that will terminate your account.

You can read more at http://www.payoneer.com/USPService-FAQ.aspx

Hope someone find this useful.

2 Likes

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by uniquearticles: 6:49am On May 29, 2013
Thanks for the headsup.

but i'm yet to get my payoneer too.
but can you help me, i need to transfer my paypal cash to naira, about $75
its taking quite long for my payoneer to arrive
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by xtr0v3rt(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2013
So how does one now withdraw paypal funds without using any exchanger cos i av trust issues when it cums to my hard earned money?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2013
arbitrage: Hi Guys,

It works Arbitrage.Contact Payoneer to ask if your USA Bank Account has been duly activated because you'll need to provide them the screenshot of your PayPal account when you contact them to activate their USA Payment service for you which will take some weeks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2013
uniquearticles: Thanks for the headsup.

but i'm yet to get my payoneer too.
but can you help me, i need to transfer my paypal cash to naira, about $75
its taking quite long for my payoneer to arrive

Contact me if you still want to convert your PayPal cash to naira as I do that but I'll like to know the source of your fund;personal source or from merchant{s}like fiverr,freelancer,odesk,mobpartner etc.

You can as well call them up to pay for their $60 fee for DHL delivery to make the delivery of the card guaranteed and faster.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2013
xtr0v3rt: So how does one now withdraw paypal funds without using any exchanger cos i av trust issues when it cums to my hard earned money?

I understand your plight but do not be scared.Just contact me if you need to convert your fund to naira.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by donmike122(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2013
arbitrage: Has anyone tried using the Payoneer card to verify his/her PayPal since then and what is the outcome?

hi I would like to fund my payza account. can u help with that
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Raymondson(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2013
pls, can someone show me how to get a payoneer card?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2013
donmike122:

hi I would like to fund my payza account. can u help with that

Sure, I can.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

It works Arbitrage.Contact Payoneer to ask if your USA Bank Account has been duly activated because you'll need to provide them the screenshot of your PayPal account when you contact them to activate their USA Payment service for you which will take some weeks.

Yes, it was after they activated my account for US payment service that they furnished me with the US bank account details. I used it to activate the Paypal and their micro-deposits entered successfully. So I wonder why it now returned as incorrect account to PayPal after I requested for withdrawal into same account.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2013
geniuspro:

Hi arbitrage,

Thanks for your usual enlightening contribution.

I am yet to have my payoneer card neither do I have my paypal account yet. So am not writing from an authoritative point of view.

But then I was reading thru payoneer's website when I stumbled on one of their services known as US Payment Service(USPS).

This service is to help you withdraw your funds from paypal and other companies into your payoneer card.

They have a list of companies that they accept payment from. And all cardholders can apply for this USPS by sending them an email.

Your payment will go through between 1-7 days.

However, you cannot transfer funds from USPS to paypal. Doing that will terminate your account.

You can read more at http://www.payoneer.com/USPService-FAQ.aspx

Hope someone find this useful.

Yes, I registered for the US payment service and that was when they sent me the details after they activated it. I also used the account details to verify the PayPal account successfully before this issue of incorrect account came up with my PayPal withdrawal request. I wrote Payoneer about it but they are yet to respond for the past 2 weeks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 10:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Raymondson: pls, can someone show me how to get a payoneer card?

By going to payoneer.com or reading our other referral threads in this Nairaland.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by donmike122(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
arbitrage:

Sure, I can.

Alryt, pls mail me so we can discuss olamideboy1@yahoo.co.uk asap! thanks
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, I registered for the US payment service and that was when they sent me the details after they activated it. I also used the account details to verify the PayPal account successfully before this issue of incorrect account came up with my PayPal withdrawal request. I wrote Payoneer about it but they are yet to respond for the past 2 weeks.

Have they replied you now?It takes them time responding these days.Just be patient with them as they will.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Have they replied you now?It takes them time responding these days.Just be patient with them as they will.

Sorry for replying late. I am just seeing this. I got their late response and they just said it should work and that I should confirm that I entered my US banking details correctly. I am sure anyway that I entered it correctly since that was the same details I entered when they were verifying it with their microdeposits, which I received and activated successfully.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by coderXO(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
hello arbitrage and preg,

I want to change $300 PayPal to Naira.

If either of you can reply, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
if your rate is okay, no problem.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by xtr0v3rt(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Arbitrage av u been able to withdraw nw?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
xtr0v3rt: Arbitrage av u been able to withdraw nw?

I didn't bother trying again since paypal has removed the payoneer us account from my profile.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2013
Hmm too bad! so dat means u cant even fund also..? U av to receive funds either from exchangers or individuals...too bad i was getting all excited already!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by coderXO(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
arbitrage: if your rate is okay, no problem.

abeg oga send ur email or number.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2013
I just applied for my payoneer, dont ve a national i.d so I used my voters card..read somehere someone used his skol i.d card sef,
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
hmm twasnt easy o, had to convince dem why they shud accept my request.....and finally they accepted, my card is expectd to arrive btwn 12 sept to 19 sept, dats kinda far... They sent my bank nos n all to my mail, and they asked me to activate my USPs blah blah, can one use it to verify paypal?or u wait til u get the card ?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
mikelreal: hmm twasnt easy o, had to convince dem why they shud accept my request.....and finally they accepted, my card is expectd to arrive btwn 12 sept to 19 sept, dats kinda far... They sent my bank nos n all to my mail, and they asked me to activate my USPs blah blah, can one use it to verify paypal?or u wait til u get the card ?

Please what were the reasons you gave to them before accepting to Grant your request? I also have the voters card and School I. D.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
AyodejiCharles:

Please what were the reasons you gave to them before accepting to Grant your request? I also have the voters card and School I. D.
you ve to ve a genuine reason for orderin d card na, if u check my Nairaland posts u will see my reasons, pls know why u want d card, b4 dem do wetin paypal do us
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by AyodejiCharles(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
How can I withdraw funds from my PayPal
account?
Your US Payment Service can be used to
withdraw funds from your PayPal account. To
withdraw from PayPal:
1. Sign in to your PayPal account
2. Choose the option to add a new bank
account
3. Enter your US Payment Service information
4. If verification is required, follow the on-
screen instructions
5. Once verified, simply withdraw funds to the
US Payment Service
6. All payments received will be loaded to
your Payoneer card
7. Payments take 1-7 business days to arrive
to your Payoneer card

I read the above ^^^^ from payooner site.

Also, the below is what I read on the same site. I wonder what the difference is.

Can I transfer money using the US Payment
Service or send money to PayPal accounts?

The US Payment Service will only enable you to
receive incoming payments. Attempts to transfer
funds using the US Payment Service to other
accounts will be rejected. More specifically,
attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment
Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically
rejected and may cause your US Payment Service
to be blocked by PayPal.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
to d creator of dz thread I say thank you! my paypal has been verified!!!!!
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Na payoneer u take verify ur account? Hope u saw what happened to the OP oh?
mikelreal: to d creator of dz thread I say thank you! my paypal has been verified!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / VIDEO: I Almost Committed Suicide During My Darkest Days- Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.